Jon Douglas said:That's awesome!
I'd love that image on a T-shirt
Hahaha. Haven't thought about it. Wasn't someone around here that made an ABH shirt some time ago? Maybe that could be a second model? ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jennifer, June 4, 2014 · 92 Replies · 4,260 Views
Jon Douglas said:That's awesome!
I'd love that image on a T-shirt
Hahaha. Haven't thought about it. Wasn't someone around here that made an ABH shirt some time ago? Maybe that could be a second model? ![]()
mcneuen said:Here's my strategy for avoiding this: Alternate which way you are facing each set. Sets 1, 3, 5 - face east. Sets 2, 4 - face west. You can do it on the main exercise or you can do it on the iM. Either way, it becomes harder to forget which set you're on.
I had done that, too! And so many of the other tricks others have mentioned. In the end, I actually set out a series of coins from my bowl of change to count the sets. Still... who knew it'd be so hard to count to five?
I know it's thinking outside the box....but I mark off each set in my training diary as it is completed (with the iM) ;-)
Here's another one: being surprised at how much space one actually needs to rock and and forth on the floor and/or straddle your legs all the way out.
How heavy 5 pounds is (HSPE2>iM).
when cramps are welcome in your mobility sessions ~
Michael Taylor said:I know it's thinking outside the box....but I mark off each set in my training diary as it is completed (with the iM) ;-)
I was sitting here thinking....don't these guys know about pen and paper!
Mark Collins said:I was sitting here thinking....don't these guys know about pen and paper!
Time spent getting pen and paper is CLEARLY excessive rest time. We are simply safeguarding our gains.
Along with Jon, when you think that writing an X on a piece of papere in excessive rest time.... I do that too...
Jon Douglas said:Time spent getting pen and paper is CLEARLY excessive rest time. We are simply safeguarding our gains.
Obviously you do a moving version of whatever iM you're currently on to get the supplies...jeez, do I have to do everything for you people?
"Do you even PPT?"
I think HamdiC needs to make another pictogram on how to mark your notebook.
TANSTAAFL said:Obviously you do a moving version of whatever iM you're currently on to get the supplies...jeez, do I have to do everything for you people?
Wait a second....
... hence ABR for distance!
It's all starting to make sense!
Fede HD said:Along with Jon, when you think that writing an X on a piece of papere in excessive rest time.... I do that too...
Just carry a permanent marker on you and mark complete sets on your hands
Jon Douglas said:Time spent getting pen and paper is CLEARLY excessive rest time. We are simply safeguarding our gains.
I do these in handstand just so I can sneak in some more practice! Maybe when movement comes out I will do a jumping one leg squat onto a box and then write down how many reps I did ![]()
i personally don't bother marking down every set i do, in my journal, i only say what workout I was supposed to do today, then next to it have a written note saying how well i did
The particular form of joy that comes with writing this in journal at the end of week 10: "Ready for week 11"
"I'm glad next week is a back-off week" said I every month.