Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Beginner

krya 108

Hello Everyone

I am just looking around to change my life and i have bump into ido portal stuff and then gymnastic bodies ....well i like gymnastic but i always thought kind of impossible .....

Anyhow my question is "as i havent buy the pack yet" .....Can someone start from a beginner level in the sense that i am not very strong although i am quite flexible or its better to have some strenght training behind ?Secondly can i just attend a seminar or its better to start with the foundation pack?

Thanks

Joshua Slocum

The programs are designed to be approachable for a complete beginner. In fact, you're not nearly as far behind as the might think: many people who start Gymnastic Strength Training™ with a background in more traditional strength training (e.g. weights) end up having to start from the complete beginning anyways because their mobility and connective tissue strength is still that of a beginner (or sometimes, even worse). 

The best option would be to start with the beginner pack now. Attending a seminar when you can would help a great deal, as it's a great opportunity for hands-on learning and in-person coaching.