Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help with routine organization and knee surgery

Remigio Loma

Remigio Loma

Hi! im new in this forum and i been training chalisthenics for 1,5 month or so , and recently i get a injury in my knee so i can forget about leg work so the question is that how con i made a routine just for the upper body/core for this summer? i think about f1 and hs1 before the injurie and i would get them after de reahbilitation, another issue is that i want to improve my cardiovascular fitness by running an swimming (things that would be imposible) so what you recomend for this?

current level

FL:half 2s

BL: half 6s

PL:straight 12s

HeS: 30S

wall HePHU: 10

Ring dips: 5

Pullups:10

l-chin ups: 5

l-sit: 30-40s

Actually geting the ring muscle up , FL , BL and a good freestanding handstand are my principal goals, after the surgery i wouldnt be able to bent one leg so i forgot about planche training and i star to train every hold in full (negatives).

Thanks for every type of help! (sorry for my bad english is not my first leguage)

• 2 months later...
Stefano Di Virgilio

Hello maeren. I know that this topic is old, but I joined this forum only few days ago. Unfortunately I know a lot about knee problems (you can read my introduction if you want). Are you 100% now? What was your problem? Are you still having problems about your routine?