This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FREE Foundation One Webinar: Q&A w/ Coach Sommer

Started by Cory Fair, May 21, 2014 · 120 Replies · 5,148 Views

Ravn

I got disconnected... Currently Fuze says "Joining...", but nothing happens. Are you guys live?

Nautique163

I'm in. It's working

Riku Calderón

Now I got in. Did miss the start. I didn't go in.

Cory Fair
Riku Calderón said:

Now I got in. Did miss the start. I didn't go in.

 

Recording will be available. :)

ChrisUK

Thanks for hosting that! :)

Ravn

That was awesome, tons of great info, and a bit of a laugh as well. Thanks to everybody involved!

Duff

Excellent wrap-up speech, Coach.

meras

In summary: deal with it

Alessandro Pantanella

Now I'm seriously thinking to ditch my weekly back Squats...

Adriano Augusto

Really niiiiiiice time in the Webinar, very useful as always listen Coach explanations about everything. Thanks to all involved.

 

My summary would be: slow progress is still progress. No brain no gain. The less, the better.

Alan Tseng

Thanks for the webinar!

 

By the way, there was no live questions for this webinar?

Cory Fair
alan tseng said:

Thanks for the webinar!

 

By the way, there was no live questions for this webinar?

 

There were tons of live ones. We just didn't distinguish which were live or pre-submitted.

Austin7

Is there a way for any F1 users to hear the podcast since it already happened? 

Alan Tseng
Cory Fair said:

There were tons of live ones. We just didn't distinguish which were live or pre-submitted.

 

huh, the only messages I saw typed on chat was only from you, and I saw no one else typing :(.

 

Or were the messages we type on chat only accessible to ourselves/moderators?

Cory Fair
Austin7 said:

Is there a way for any F1 users to hear the podcast since it already happened? 

 

The recording will be available to all F1 students in the upcoming weeks. Those who registered prior and/or attended today will have early access in a few hours.

Micawberian

Great webinar! Always good to have a few slaps in the face by Coach even if you think you don't need them. My GST motivation is back up to 100% and I'm ready to work harder than ever before :)

Nash

The bit about why the course is laid out the way it is and how it relates to muscular and tendon regeneration was amazing.

 

Thank you for this!

 

 

-Nash

dynamo
Nash said:

The bit about why course is laid out the way it is and how it relates to muscular and tendon regeneration was amazing.

 

Thank you for this!

 

 

-Nash

Yes, and helps me set reasonable expectations along with my hard work although neurological adaptation is a factor as well.  I'm curious about the interplay of neurological adaption as it relates to the times frames mentioned.

 

Not that it all matters anyway, just bust my butt and go for results is my attitude :)

Enkidu

So pissed I had to miss it after registering... the damned family seems to think Father's Day is important... grrrr....

Enkidu
Cory Fair said:

The recording will be available to all F1 students in the upcoming weeks. Those who registered prior and/or attended today will have early access in a few hours.

I registered, but was unable to attend due to damned father's day commitments (I'm the damned father so shouldn't I get to do what I want???).  Will I still get access in a few hours?

wheezer

I'm now going to imagine a hot girl walking past when I approach the end of a long set.

Alessandro Pantanella
wheezer said:

I'm now going to imagine a hot girl walking past when I get to the end of a long set.

I've been using that trick for long time already. It really works :P

sean

I agree with all, it was pretty awesome. Not only for the info but also just being apart of something so highly organized that involves what appear to be some great people. The webinar really made me feel I'm doing something important for myself. Love his no BS, use common sense, approach. Too funny about the bikini models and so true. The ego can at times help you to dig deeper when it's your honour, and manhood, on the line. :D  Most importantly for me it was good to hear the stories of people starting off new like me for encouragement. I definitely will be tuning in for future web casts when available.  

bombadil
Cory Fair said:

The recording will be available to all F1 students in the upcoming weeks. Those who registered prior and/or attended today will have early access in a few hours.

Quick question about this:  due to Father's Day, I was not able to "attend."  However, I did pre-register.  I can's seem to be able to find an access point to the recorded show in any of my F1 materials...  Am I looking in the wrong spot, or is it simply not posted yet?  Can't wait to listen!! 

Jon Douglas

Sounds like everyone is getting that seminar feeling! :)