This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FREE Foundation One Webinar: Q&A w/ Coach Sommer

Started by Cory Fair, May 21, 2014 · 120 Replies · 5,148 Views

kimura

I'm really excited about this!

Cory Fair
Hmms said:

What kind of questions are you more likely to choose to answer and what questions are you less likely to choose to answer

 

As far as the questions submitted on the registration form, we will pull only the ones we view as exceptional or unlikely to be covered. Otherwise, we will just pick questions out as they come in. 

 

I also forgot to mention that the time registration opens is noon! There will be a very obvious graphic/link on the course index to take you to registration.

Markus Klein

This is so cool! I can`t wait.
 

Should the questions only refer to F1 or is it possible to ask questions in regards of F2-F4 and H1? 

 

meras

The announcement does say the webinar will cover F1 material, so i doubt we'll go beyond that. I imagine we may have F2 and beyond webinars once there are more people doing those.

Coach Sommer
meras said:

The announcement does say the webinar will cover F1 material, so i doubt we'll go beyond that. I imagine we may have F2 and beyond webinars once there are more people doing those.

 

Yes, if this webinar goes well, additional webinars are planned for the other courses.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Destiny

dam ill be working  :(

emilianop

Looks like it's gonna be 5:30AM here in New Zealand... pity :(

LateStarter@46
maolu said:

Looks like it's gonna be 5:30AM here in New Zealand... pity :(

What's the problem with that?

emilianop

Curfew... zombie sheeps everywhere.

Government shuts down everything, including internet.

Cory Fair

Registration opens in 2h15 minutes in the course portal!

Javier Borda

London UK, 7:10 pm: where can I find  link to register for the webinar?! Many thanks>

SoyeBoy

I'm in and questions have been posed. Thanks a lot Coach and Cory!

ChrisUK

That filled up quick :o

Alessandro Mainente

i was out of my home today !!! UUUUFFFF

Jon Douglas

I was asleep >.<

dynamo
Jon Douglas said:

I was asleep >.<

asleep = recovering = getting stronger

Jon Douglas
dynamo said:

asleep = recovering = getting stronger

Better hope so, I'm to start several week 11s today :o

Alan Tseng

Under the registration for the webinar, there's 2 time zones for GMT-7:00.  The first one is Arizona (GMT-7:00) and second one is Mountain Time (GMT-7:00).  They're both in the same time zone right? 

 

I ask since Arizona (GMT-7:00) says: Sun, Jun 15, 2014 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM MST.  Whereas, Mountain TIme (GMT-7:00) says Sun, Jun 15, 2014 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM MDT.

 

I live in Chicago, US Central Time Zone (GMT-6:00) and it says Sun, Jun 15, 2014 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM CDT.  So I'm not sure if that time is correct or not for the webinar

meras
Jon Douglas said:

I was asleep >.<

don't you get the VIP treatment?

Adriano Augusto

Wop, Webinar full. I wasn't at home either :(

Oliver Harris

Looking forward to two weeks from now when it is released

Alessandro Pantanella
Oliver Harris said:

Looking forward to two weeks from now when it is released

Actually you'll have to wait longer than two weeks, the webinar is on June 15th...

Riku Calderón

I just was stupid and did miss this totally! F!! I did sighn for the wayting list, bit I think this looks bad for me :( argh!

Adriano Augusto

Anybody there? I'm waiting for the response of Admin and nothing happens o_O

 

I hope I'm not get wrong with the hour.