This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FREE Foundation One Webinar: Q&A w/ Coach Sommer

Started by Cory Fair, May 21, 2014 · 120 Replies · 5,148 Views

Alessandro Pantanella

Isn't it at 10.30 pdt?

Adriano Augusto

Yes, but I'm from Spain and by my info that it at 17:30pm GMT (Spain). I'm here and nothing. I think i'm wrong with the hour of the Webinar.

Riku Calderón

2 hours still to start. if I counted right

Alessandro Pantanella

Riku is right don't worry 2 hours to start.

Cory Fair

Riku is correct, there's still two more hours until it starts!

Adriano Augusto

My goodness, what a day... I wake up at 10:00am (1:00 am in Arizona) thinking that the seminar it would be really late there... then I realise what PDT means. I did the count and I don't know why I thought It was at 17:30pm in Spain. 

 

Now its at 19:30pm. 

 

My bad. I counted wrong since the beginning. What a day!

Daniel Burnham

We need a countdown timer

thecolin
Daniel Burnham said:

We need a countdown timer

 

1 hour and 40 minutes to go! (If I count down the seconds, it's going to make for a heck of a lot of posts. ;) )

Cory Fair
Micawberian

Thanks Cory!

 

Is it possible to join the meeting with an android phone? Turns out my computer OS is too outdated to download the application, but I downloaded it on my smartphone, it just needs a meeting name and meeting number to join the seminar.

Cory Fair
Micawberian said:

Thanks Cory!

 

Is it possible to join the meeting with an android phone? Turns out my computer OS is too outdated to download the application, but I downloaded it on my smartphone, it just needs a meeting name and meeting number to join the seminar.

 

Yes, if you follow the link from your phone it should prompt you for the correct software. I will also post the meeting # on the course portal.

Micawberian

yep, got the software! Just needed the meeting # and name since it wasn't on the email invites.

 

thanks!

thecolin
Micawberian said:

yep, got the software! Just needed the meeting # and name since it wasn't on the email invites.

 

thanks!

 

Have you installed Fuze and registered? I got e-mail(s) from Fuze with a link for joining the webinar.

ChrisUK

..and so it begins :)

dynamo
Cory Fair said:

Yes, if you follow the link from your phone it should prompt you for the correct software. I will also post the meeting # on the course portal.

Cory, I joined Fuze, but I never got a meeting number in my emails.  Can you provide me w/ the number?

Nautique163
thecolin said:

Have you installed Fuze and registered? I got e-mail(s) from Fuze with a link for joining the webinar.

I have downloaded the app an a iPad the join webinar link takes you to the app then askes for a meeting # ?

thecolin
ChrisUK said:

..and so it begins :)

 

All these people focusing on a single point in time... isn't this where everything went wrong on the finale of Star Trek the next generation?

Eric Baum

Now we just wait for approval to join?

Cory Fair
Baum said:

Now we just wait for approval to join?

It's not 10:30

Duff

Time to get my snacks...:)

Riku Calderón

is it on?

e04

I get blank page when click join meeting