Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

back after injury

Erhardt Stopke

Erhardt Stopke

Hi,

pls anyone with advice how to strengthen leg after injury? I am doing Foundation one training but my left leg is too weak while I am able to do one leg squat with my right leg easily.

thank you for suggestions

Connor Davies

You're going to have to be more specific.  What kind of injury did you have?  What therapy did you receive? How long ago was it, and how well have you recovered?

• 3 weeks later...
Erhardt Stopke

You're going to have to be more specific.  What kind of injury did you have?  What therapy did you receive? How long ago was it, and how well have you recovered?

I had accident at 5/2012. It was rupture of anterior cruciate ligament. After this accident a went a surgery at 12/2012. After fix a problem by sculpture ligament i got deep vein thrombosis to my leg. My doctor forbade me any rehabilitation therefore. I practice my leg 6 months alone. I have 10% limited mobility, and large decrease in quadriceps.

Alessandro Mainente

Foundation especially for legs provides perfect exercises to targeted the different legs muscles, from hamstring to quads, to glutes to medial quads!

Erhardt Stopke

Foundation especially for legs provides perfect exercises to targeted the different legs muscles, from hamstring to quads, to glutes to medial quads!

ok but i am not able to do even SLS P4 but SLS P3 is very ok

Mark Collins

Can you repost this in foundation one where I can give specific advice on what exercises will help you.