Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Regaining some flexibility...

Jon Douglas

I have neglected my flexibility for a couple years, and have begun regaining it in the last couple months with bridging etc. I have left/right oversplits, but box middle splits is not quite there, I am still about an inch away. Then I went on Facebook and immediately a picture of Carmen in something ridiculous height oversplits came up.

And I was sad.

But it's coming :)

post-2239-0-48499400-1390563467_thumb.jp

• Upvote 5

Christian Sørlie

Lots of work to do here, yup. That's what happens when you neglect stuff. But even if the road is long and hard, don't give up. One day you'll get there :-)

• Upvote 1

Connor Davies

I'm coming for your pancake.  I can touch my elbows to the floor with a straight back, so it shouldn't take me too long to match your photo....

But seriously, if you have some oversplits, I don't think you should be crying about your lack of flexibility....

Marios Roussos

I'm going to let this one sob story about your "poor" flexibility slide because of the funny picture Jon.

Just this once though; I've got my eye on you. 

:)

• Upvote 1

Heh, my pancake/straddle is substantially better than this. Feel free to use this thread to put up your flexibility accomplishments ;)

• 3 weeks later...

And there I was celebrating last night for reaching 100 degrees angle in my straddle. Thanks for putting a dampener on the party  :P

However, good job my man!  :)

And there I was celebrating last night for reaching 100 degrees angle in my straddle. Thanks for putting a dampener on the party :P

However, good job my man! :)

And to you :D Don't sell yourself short, improvement is improvement! It all adds up.

• Upvote 2

Joshua Slocum

Over time, Australians have developed skin similar to that of a gecko, allowing them to adhere to sheer surfaces. That's also why they don't fall off the bottom of the Earth. 

• Upvote 2

Umm, pretty sure those are just your arms....

Picture isn't ideal but my foot is visible at edge of frame one side, and shins below wrists on both.

Connor Davies

Picture isn't ideal but my foot is visible at edge of frame one side, and shins below wrists on both.

No, I know, I was just determined not to mention the fact that everyone is upside down in Australia......