Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is your highlight of 2013?

Life:

Remembered that life is fun and that there are so many wonderful things to experience/do/learn/teach/see/eat/drink/hear.

Learned that yes, it is possible, and probably a good idea to be a "mamita caliente" after 30 years old.

Training:

Lost the excuses and found the reasons to be more consistent.

• Upvote 1

Janne Mäkiniemi

2 big single things happened during 2013:

- Began training Foundation and Handstand series - quite big change in my attitude towards training,

- Went to Austria to student exchange and had the best time of my life (kinda f#&@d up my training, but it was worth it).

Thanks mainly to second notion, I can say 2013 was the best year of my life so far! :)

• Upvote 1

It's very inspiring to see so many on here make great changes in their lives.

I would have to say the highlight of 2013 for me was finally understanding what it means to be patient in regards to training and slowly but surely, reaping the rewards.

Also, a much improved relationship with my mother which has suffered the past decade.

Here's to a great 2014 for all.

• Upvote 2

Scott Pelton-Stroud

Also, a much improved relationship with my mother which has suffered the past decade.

Hear, hear!

- Went to Austria to student exchange and had the best time of my life (kinda f#&@d up my training, but it was worth it).

Thanks mainly to second notion, I can say 2013 was the best year of my life so far! :)

I found being a student abroad for several months is an incomparable experience. I'm glad you enjoyed your experience, as well =]

• Upvote 1