• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movement Series Release

Mitchell Rabushka

Alessandro Pantanella

I see myself more like the guy on the right than the one on the left LOL

Ryan Trainor

oh man that'd be a beautiful progression! You'd need to add to equipment needed: "ball target person"

Tristan Curtis

Getting the dodgeball through a swinging ring is MEGA-MASTERY.

Love the dude on the right of the shot, who crosses behind the victim just before he gets hit. The Oscar goes to him. Reminds me of a Jackie Chan fight scene where 50 guys form a circle and side-step left and right to act like they're doing something.

Brian Martens

Very excited for this and Stretch 1.  Toiling through Foundation and Handstand though I am, I find these programs extremely rewarding.  

Romain Laine

Stop posting in this thread unless it is to announce the real date of Movement 1 (or stretch 1) :P

Everytime someone write a new post here I hope that new courses are available :facepalm:

• Upvote 1

Christian Sørlie

Stop posting in this thread unless it is to announce the real date of Movement 1 (or stretch 1) :P

Everytime someone write a new post here I hope that new courses are available :facepalm:

Sorry about this then :-)

• Upvote 2

Douglas Wadle

haha. I'm even more excited for movement after reading a recent article by Dan John where he mentions how good floor and tumbling exercises are for building work capacity. Had never thought of it in that light before but it makes sense.

• Upvote 2

Timothy Aiken

I stopped standing around in between combos about a month ago and I feel so much more in shape. It's crazy. 

• 2 weeks later...
Keenan Smith

are we there yet?

I give it 8 more weeks tops. After tha tR, I don't think you can consider that a "spring release" anywhere in the world. :P

Glen Eames

I give it 8 more weeks tops. After tha tR, I don't think you can consider that a "spring release" anywhere in the world. :P

Nah, only a month to go!

Douglas Wadle

My guess is June 1.  I remember Cory saying how we were so cynical to think it would be released on the last possible day of spring.  Maybe i'm just being optimistic  :D

Merunas Astrauskas

My guess is June 1.  I remember Cory saying how we were so cynical to think it would be released on the last possible day of spring.  Maybe i'm just being optimistic  :D

Cory was just trying to throw us off, he want's us to think we don't know when it's coming.

Briac Roquet

June 5th for my birthday??

Just throwing that out there... :P

Moderator, more than 3,5K posts, the 'Does this guy even sleep' rating, most certified athlete (as far as I know). Well, if you had been King of the Forum then maybe, MAYBE we would have considered it.  :P

• Upvote 1

Jon Douglas

Moderator, more than 3,5K posts, the 'Does this guy even sleep' rating, most certified athlete (as far as I know). Well, if you had been King of the Forum then maybe, MAYBE we would have considered it.  :P

Man, I'm never gonna get that thing T_T

Murray Truelove

How much do we know about Movement 1? So far I've not been very excited about it but that's only because I've no idea what to expect - R1, even without knowing any details, is the pinnacle of strength training.

I'm also worried that I wont be able to do it at home (I rent a flat) if there's s lot of jumping. However, I'm going to hold off on ring training till I've finished F4 and M1 is meant to be followed along with foundation.

So can someone get me excited about it without giving any details away?

Merunas Astrauskas

How much do we know about Movement 1? So far I've not been very excited about it but that's only because I've no idea what to expect - R1, even without knowing any details, is the pinnacle of strength training.

I'm also worried that I wont be able to do it at home (I rent a flat) if there's s lot of jumping. However, I'm going to hold off on ring training till I've finished F4 and M1 is meant to be followed along with foundation.

So can someone get me excited about it without giving any details away?

I've all the same concerns as you do. Certainly I can't imagine practicing senders weekly. But generally the course descriptions on the product page have been very informative on what is covered in a course. A spoiler wouldn't hurt though :)

Murray Truelove

How it fits into the schedule would be good too. If I'm only doing it once a week I wouldn't mind heading to the park or something. Foundation has final elements (manna/planche) and H1 culminates in a freestanding handstand, does M1 have a similar sort of end goal?

Jon Douglas

Coach has stated in an FB post that the steps in dynamic training are travelling, propulsion and repulsion... possibly in that order? :)

Think about the tools we have, what the goals of movement series are (speed as part of the power equation, connective tissue, work capacity....) and adjust them to those goals :)

I'm very excited, personally. Foundation gives me dramatic results, but coach keeps saying movement and rings is where the real magic is (at the right time/pace/dose). We did a bunch at seminar but I'm very curious about the precise plan--