Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Brandon Wynn Daily Exercises

vnewgard

According to Wynn in a video I saw. He performs false grip pullups, FG Pullups feet on Blocks, Rope Climbs, Ring Dips, Ring Dips feet on blocks, Ring Pushups, and Buttermakers after every single workout. He doesn't give any guidlines for volume or intensities though. Is this just for maintanance purposes? Obviously he is a pro and has a great work capacity. Can this be benificial for the amature at all?

that sounds alot more like his warmdown. For a beginner, FG pullups and ring dips would definitely help with the muscle up, if u havent gotten it yet

The same thing happens with Klokov videos. People see him "training" and think "THAT'S WHAT I MUST DO TO BE AS STRONG AS HIM!"

In reality, this was probably Brandon's warm up or cool down.

Joshua Slocum

As a beginner, you're much better off following a program designed for a beginner than trying to adopt portions of an elite athlete's workout. Foundation would be a good place to start.

• Upvote 1

Do you mean Ice cream makers?  Just, I'm having a hard time picturing a GST equivalent of churning butter...

Rotational front lever pulls are what he calls buttermakers

Connor Davies

Rotational front lever pulls are what he calls buttermakers

Ah okay.  Ice cream makers are where you switch from the top position of a pullup to a full lay front lever.  I think they would be a little better than buttermakers, because from watching him demonstrate buttermakers he doesn't quite reach full elbow extension in the front lever, and he uses a lot of momentum to make it happen.

I'm in no way denying the guys strength, just thought I'd point out the difference between the two movements, and which one I think has a greater strength potential.