Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tendons Strengthing

Philipp Zimmermann

Bill Köhntopp

AFAIK, they're made from lean, white fish, and thus won't really provide much O3's.

That's right, the don't have much of it. But i think you all are overrating the omega things. Of course it's important, but if you are hunting every part of nutrition like that, you will end with nothing less than hunger :D

Just try if the pills give you what you expect, if not, dont worry. there are also other sources for O3, not just fish. Not every nation has a coast or fish sources and they don't have a big problem, so this means you can get O3 from other sources and you may not need so much. Just my thoughts.

I was just pointing out that one probably shouldn't live in the belief that 10 fish fingers a week will cover the recommended amount of O3 :mrgreen

Philipp Zimmermann

Yes I will try it and see if it works and or not.

If doesn´t work I will look for something different.

Thanks for your answers! :)

Wasn't boiling bones and drinking the broth supposed to be really good for connective tissue health?

Groce

I'll stick to steady progressions and good diet

Groce

I'll stick to steady progressions and good diet

By "groce", do you mean "gross", as in "disgusting"? Have you ever had bone broth (aka real soup)? It's amazingly tasty, and absolutely part of a healthy diet, In fact, I'd dare to claim it's one of the world's healthiest foods.

By "groce", do you mean "gross", as in "disgusting"? Have you ever had bone broth (aka real soup)? It's amazingly tasty, and absolutely part of a healthy diet, In fact, I'd dare to claim it's one of the world's healthiest foods.

Yeah, like, groce.

Yeah, like, groce.

Hey, ever think about where those eggs came from? :P

It might sound a little funny but bone broth is absolutely delicious, and crazy good for you :)

I'm eating/drinking some bone broth and noodles right now. I can't thank you guys enough for that thread about this stuff a little while ago. So delicious!

I'm eating/drinking some bone broth and noodles right now. I can't thank you guys enough for that thread about this stuff a little while ago. So delicious!

I just finished a bowl, too. For breakfast  B-)

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.