Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Around the worlds

Connor Davies

I've used them in the past with a kettlebell, they're pretty good for overall shoulder health, but they don't give incredible ROM - unless your starting point is really bad.

• Upvote 1

Klemen Bobnar

Wrestlers often use this exercise for conditioning of shoulders and arms. As a part of a circuit, it can really fry your traps. I wonder how heavy dislocates compare to this.

Wrestlers often use this exercise for conditioning of shoulders and arms. As a part of a circuit, it can really fry your traps. I wonder how heavy dislocates compare to this.

There is no comparison.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 2

Josh Schmitter

Oh, so it's just me then....

Not alone. It seems to be an issue with the new Firefox update...at least that's my best answer.

Christian Sørlie

Not alone. It seems to be an issue with the new Firefox update...at least that's my best answer.

Looks like that. I can't see the video now that I am on the computer. Firefox.

Connor Davies

Okay now that we have video posting issues out of the way, anyone feel like chiming in on the exercise itself?

I wonder how heavy dislocates compare to this.

Dissimilar exercises.

I'm not looking at this exercise in mobility / functional ROM terms, more like strengthening from unusual angles.  I think too much of training is focused on movements in a single plane of motion.  Something makes me thing this would make a fantastic warmup for the shoulders before beginning focused work...