Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Me and my progress

Bill Köhntopp

Bill Köhntopp

Do you have a pullup bar?  Tie a towel to it.  Instant mini rope.

Working around stall bars is harder because they are useful for so many things, but I'm sure you can find a vertical pole somewhere to flag off.

When coach says you can't pick and chose he's not talking about specifically mastering those seven skills.  He's talking about mastering every single exercise in BtGB.

If a towel works for the F1, it sounds good, i have a pull up bar :)

Do i need for F1 just a vertical pole? that wouldn't be a big problem till winter comes :S

Or do i need horizontal lines, like stall bars have?

And do i need dumbbells? i could take my old ones from my parents house, if its needed, before i drive home.

Connor Davies

You'll definitely need horizontal bars.

Take the dumbbells.  You'll need a five pound one and a fifteen pound one.

Bill Köhntopp

ok, i'll take them with me, Bipocni!

For horizontal bars i need to train outside, has anyone of you trained in sub-zero temperatures for longer? for me it is very hard to get my joints warm enough without wearing to many clothes when it's -5°.

Find this just interesting :)

FREDERIC DUPONT

Layer up to warm up

Remove some of the layers to perform sets - put it back on just after - rinse & repeat.

I love training in sub zero.

Bill Köhntopp

Ok, sounds comprehensible :)
The main problem is to get blood in my hands when its cold, also armswings aren't sooo helpful.

Bill Köhntopp

These are excellent for conditioning, but don't do a lot for flexibility. H1 wrist series~

Good, i've already such a thing for forearm training, made by myself :)

For flexibility i would do wrist push ups and dorsal push ups like i read it in a post here at the forum.

• Upvote 1

Good, i've already such a thing for forearm training, made by myself :)

For flexibility i would do wrist push ups and dorsal push ups like i read it in a post here at the forum.

The handstand courses contain a longer wrist series if you're interested, but that's a very good start :)

Bill Köhntopp

The handstand courses contain a longer wrist series if you're interested, but that's a very good start :)

Thanks! :)

Yeah, the H1 series will find its way to me, but not in the next time. I just got F1 ;)

• Upvote 1

Bill Köhntopp

Too early for me to give a meaningful answer, but i can already say that i'll have enough challenges for the next months and that's one important point. I've just done the test where to start with the PEs so far nothing more.

But i will definitly become better in many ways, no doubt! Now i just have to do it and start a healthier part of nutrition in my life...