Adrien Godet

Community video  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What title do you want?

• Everyday Gymnasts
    • GymnasticBodies Community
    • The Everybodies of GymnasticBodies

Adrien Godet

I'll update the thread with a poll on the music tomorrow, there hasn't been many nominations (reminder: you can nominate your three songs to appear in the poll) so it will be somewhat arbitrary... At the moment the single song that has attracted support is John Butler-Ocean.

So if you want something else, it's still time to get some nominations in :)

My top 3 song nominations:

1. Lose It - Atreyu

2. If Everyone Cared - Nickelback

3. Freebird - Lynyrd Skynyrd

- Country of origin + your name in a clear filename

Do you think it would be okay to watermark our video clips with our YouTube username/GB Forum Names/Names on the bottom/top of the video? 

Here are my top 3 musical choices in no particular order:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHXA097Vu8s

Two out of those three songs are probably too short, so I'll probably be adding some more suggestions. I 

really like the music from Two Steps from Hell and some dubstep. 

Would you prefer lyrical or non-lyrical music? 

Chris Aldersley

I'll update the thread with a poll on the music tomorrow, there hasn't been many nominations (reminder: you can nominate your three songs to appear in the poll) so it will be somewhat arbitrary... At the moment the single song that has attracted support is John Butler-Ocean.

So if you want something else, it's still time to get some nominations in :)

There have been a few votes for Solkyri - This Cant Wait also, which I think is much more suited for the video.

Yaad Mohammad

That's the footage I was talking about! It's still HD when cropped, so I might be able to upload the big size version of it on the dropbox tonight. Can someone crop it?

Keilani Gutierrez

I'm chill about the music selection :) anything will be fine for me, i just want to make a good submission :P

FREDERIC DUPONT

I'm chill about the music selection :) anything will be fine for me, i just want to make a good submission :P

We can never all agree, and I seriously fear a majority based compromise... :unsure:

Let Adrien & Charm decide :)

• Upvote 1

Tristan Curtis

Yaads OABL is such a beautiful shot- think it would be a shame to slice off the top and bottom.

Jake Lawrance

Sweet Yaad, I'll catch up with you soon ;) Hmm, well I have a lot of clips of my cat pushing into my head and making me sneeze during my handstand practices if that's cool for bloopers? :L

• Upvote 2

Jon Douglas

I have one from my breaking days of bailing out of flares when my pup got very excited and tackled me.

Heh. Now I have to go hunt for that video...

Mikkel Ravn

Hey guys

About a year ago I tried those chest rolls to HeSPU and failed miserably. Today I attempted to do one just for fun and got this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0em4eaxbiwbwage/username_Ravn_country_Denmark.mp4

Is it pretty? Not really, but mind you, this is after not doing any handstand pressing since Foundation came out, and is proof to me that *Foundation really works*. Those arch body rocks must have made all the difference, I reckon. I don't know if it's suitable for the reel?

In case it's included, some of those initial rocks can be edited out.

• Upvote 2

Adrien Godet

I updated the thread with a poll on the music, now we need your votes!

The only songs mentionned 3 or more times were John Butler and Solkyri, and among the song/groups mentionned 2 times I picked one rock, one metal to represent all the other suggestions styles.

Daniel Burnham

Isn't the music going to dependent on what youtube has licensing for anyway?

Adrien Godet

Isn't the music going to dependent on what youtube has licensing for anyway?

As far as I know, to respect Youtube licensing, the uploader just has to acknowledge third party content. The audio then only gets removed if the third party ask for it.

Adrien Godet

For information I'll close the poll about music & title on sunday night so we can start working on the final edit knowing the music.

We have a tie on the title so let's have some more votes in.

Jon Douglas

Just waiting on a few more people that have contacted me re videos. I'm flexible but will have to call it sometime, so let's just keep em rolling in~~~

Chris Aldersley

So I've been back for a week but have been pretty busy/sick/lazy. Havent recorded anything yet.

If you're still taking vids I could do a quick vid of myself doing battling ropes for something different?

Jon Douglas

So I've been back for a week but have been pretty busy/sick/lazy. Havent recorded anything yet.

If you're still taking vids I could do a quick vid of myself doing battling ropes for something different?

Yep, will do.

So how many total minutes of footage have we collected and how many minutes of chosen footage for the final cut is planned?

FREDERIC DUPONT

Looking forward to watching the compilation :)

Thanks for all your efforts Charm.

• Upvote 3

Mikkel Ravn

Just waiting on a few more people that have contacted me re videos. I'm flexible but will have to call it sometime, so let's just keep em rolling in~~~

Heh, in that case I'll submit these chest rolls to handstand, which are a lot cleaner than the video shared the other day, though still very far from perfect - Work in progress.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0a8lwdl4z9frfyt/username_Ravn_country_Denmark_II.mp4

Hope it's suitable.

Adrien Godet

The winning song is John Butler's Ocean (9 votes)! It's followed very closely by Solkyri-This can't wait and Disturbed-10,000 fists (7 votes) so we may use that if there's follow up videos :)

• Upvote 2