Adrien Godet

Community video  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What title do you want?

• Everyday Gymnasts
    • GymnasticBodies Community
    • The Everybodies of GymnasticBodies

Adrien Godet

Yes, you can submit multiple videos. Just don't too be upset if some of them don't make it in the final cut :)
As Charm said, it can always be included in a follow up.

• Upvote 1

Jon Douglas

Are freestanding Handstand pushups taken yet? :D

I have one of freestanding HeSPU (beautiful form by the way Yaad) but not of full HSPU. Overlap is fine anyway.

Chris Aldersley

Going away for a week so I'll submit something when I'm back. Don't be in a rush to finish it!

• Upvote 1

Jake Lawrance

anyone taken a handstand weight shift? <-- I know it's not exactly amazing but I can do a one arm elbow lever to a one arm QDR if that's better? :)

Yaad Mohammad

I have one of freestanding HeSPU (beautiful form by the way Yaad) but not of full HSPU. Overlap is fine anyway.

Thanks Charm! Tried to do it the GB way hehe.

• Upvote 1

Adrien Godet

anyone taken a handstand weight shift? <-- I know it's not exactly amazing but I can do a one arm elbow lever to a one arm QDR if that's better? :)

I'd vote for the elbow lever, but a handstand with good form is a thing of beauty on its own.

Jake Lawrance

I'd vote for the elbow lever, but a handstand with good form is a thing of beauty on its own.

I think you're right. I'll go do some practices now as I haven't tried this for awhile! (Summer holidays now, so plenty of time!) :)

Jake Lawrance

OK, here we are. Submission box link, will not be posted again below so don't ask, if you can't scroll then put down your video camera before you hurt yourself :P

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/olf2l5b3gjrrrg7/N8C1EzpGdQ

Will be emptied daily or near-daily for entries, folder will be deleted once we decide the project is done (because this is a public part of the forum). Please name your file something descriptive-- ideally your name, country and video content. No need to be strict, but if I don't have any idea what a video is, I will delete rather than opening it, (again because this is a public part of the forum and I can't control what people drop in my box).

EG)

jon_danger_douglas-australia-ctiREAL.avi is fine

not

movie001.mpg --> Depends on my mood whether I watch and verify unless you PM me about it

or especially

fIxYoUrMaLeShaMEwiTHthismiRAcleDRUg.html  --> Will be kept for private use, probably not included in compilation.

Charm, how on Earth do I add my files to the dropbox folder? :S I made my own dropbox account but still don't understand how to share :S

Jon Douglas

Charm, how on Earth do I add my files to the dropbox folder? :S I made my own dropbox account but still don't understand how to share :S

You don't need to open a new dropbox account, you should be able to follow my link and get into the uploader to put your file in.

If you *have* created your own then you can also post me the public link here and I'll pick it up. That's fine for now :)

George Vere

Couldn't figure out how to put the file on your dropbox Charm so I've got it publicly listed under mine:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65804008/George_Vere_GB_Leg%20curls_1.wmv

Given that I'm not sure if that's working, I've got on youtube as well (the above link is just whirring away in one of my tabs, doing nothing - perpetually loading)

Not brilliant form though, so I'll probably reshoot it tomorrow. The lighting's too poor right now (and my legs are burning from training earlier).

George Vere

Thanks! I used to be able to do full reps with okay good form, but I haven't trained it since before foundation and the stance work makes me sore. I have really strong hammies but weak quads.

George Vere

Thanks - actually I broke my clavicle in a fall 3 weeks ago, and had it screwed/plated back together last week. Can really focus on leg work now though.

Jake Lawrance

Thanks - actually I broke my clavicle in a fall 3 weeks ago, and had it screwed/plated back together last week. Can really focus on leg work now though.

Sorry, my bad :P damn, I really hate the sound of a broken clavicle, must feel so awkward. Hope it heals up real quick, get well soon bud! :)

George Vere

Thanks man. It looked pretty nasty at the time, with my arm several inches lower on the broken side and it was poking, but not quite breaking through the skin. It's getting better, slowly but surely. Looking forward to getting back to the shoulder GST work, but the stances and stretching are quite theraputic (read - hellish) in a way rings aren't.

• Upvote 2

You don't need to open a new dropbox account, you should be able to follow my link and get into the uploader to put your file in.

If you *have* created your own then you can also post me the public link here and I'll pick it up. That's fine for now :)

So can you give directions on how to share/add files from my Dropbox to yours without having to make mines go public? Thanks in advanced!

Was there also a set dated deadline for the submission of videos?