Adrien Godet

Community video  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What title do you want?

• Everyday Gymnasts
    • GymnasticBodies Community
    • The Everybodies of GymnasticBodies

Yaad Mohammad

How about Yuri doing a one handed handstand while reading a book. Or Handbalancer, just a frickin' good handbalancer would do the trick.

Also I could make a video of me eating a sandwich while doing close legged one handed push-ups.

Adrien Godet

Girls, guys, please give us some music nominations (see my previous post) or consensus building for the music will be hard :)

Christian Sørlie

My nominations:

John Butler - Ocean

Solkyri - This can't wait

Tommy Emmanuel - Classical gas (by Mason williams)

I'll second this

Hope I haven't done anything weird to my box :S I've used it like this before, but seems to be acting up. Hmmm.

I got this video though :)

Is there another way to send you my files without having to publicly post them here because I want them to be a surprise for everyone else.  :P

Also, is there already an established deadline for the submission of videos? I already got some pretty good ones I want to submit, but I'm doing some more recording to get even better clips and to decide which ones to submit later on near the deadline. Thanks!

Jon Douglas

Is there another way to send you my files without having to publicly post them here because I want them to be a surprise for everyone else.  :P

Also, is there already an established deadline for the submission of videos? I already got some pretty good ones I want to submit, but I'm doing some more recording to get even better clips and to decide which ones to submit later on near the deadline. Thanks!

I can PM you my email address, but this is a public section so I don't want to print it here. Nor do I want that to be the method most people use.

Deadline is tentatively set at the end of July. I'm expecting it to be flexible depending on how things look at that stage.

Keilani Gutierrez

remember how i said weather permitting i'd submit? yeah, well its monsoon season.

submissions would look cool in the rain, right?

right guys?

guys?

Joshua Slocum

remember how i said weather permitting i'd submit? yeah, well its monsoon season.

submissions would look cool in the rain, right?

right guys?

Only if there'd thunder and lightning in the background.

And you dress up like Thor. 

Keilani Gutierrez

Only if there'd thunder and lightning in the background.

And you dress up like Thor. 

...will i be in the blooper reel with Josh?

How about Yuri doing a one handed handstand while reading a book. Or Handbalancer, just a frickin' good handbalancer would do the trick.

Also I could make a video of me eating a sandwich while doing close legged one handed push-ups.

Hehe, your suggestion for Yuri/Mikael reminded me of this pic:

http://pics.nase-bohren.de/acrobat-reader.jpg

• Upvote 2

Adrien Godet

Indeed. Btw at the moment we need more music nominations (see updated top post) so the choice reflects the community.

Jon Douglas

Also, a couple of people have had issues with my dropbox, and have worked around it by PM'ing me a youtube link. This is, call it, a 95% fine solution. Direct submission, either pm'ing me a link to the file on your dropbox, emailing it to me (file size restrictions obviously-- pm me for email if you want this anyway) or dropping it in mine is preferred, for vid quality's sake.

Joshua Naterman

Is there another way to send you my files without having to publicly post them here because I want them to be a surprise for everyone else.   :P

Make a free rapidshare (or similar service) account and then post your video in a passworded archive?

Tristan Curtis

Music nominations:

1. Angels & Airwaves - Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce

2. U2 - Bullet the Blue Sky

3. John Butler Trio - Ocean (folk-ballad version - short, dynamic version)

If Ocean ends up being the music of choice, let me know. I'll send some different arrangements of it to choose from for editing. JB performs it differently every time, so the track comes in many forms.

It's one of my favorite instrumentals ever... part of my morning routine.

Jon Douglas

Music nominations:

1. Angels & Airwaves - Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce

2. U2 - Bullet the Blue Sky

3. John Butler Trio - Ocean (folk-ballad version - short, dynamic version)

If Ocean ends up being the music of choice, let me know. I'll send some different arrangements of it to choose from for editing. JB performs it differently every time, so the track comes in many forms.

It's one of my favorite instrumentals ever... part of my morning routine.

I used to watch JBT in the Fremantle tavern every week for a long time. Great music, solid performers.

Tristan Curtis

You used to live in Australia Charm?

On the topic... I have a couple of files to upload to your gbodies comp Dropbox. I can't figure out how... all I can see is a link to dropbox.com homepage, a link to sign in, a link to flag copyright and "this folder is empty".

Make a free rapidshare (or similar service) account and then post your video in a passworded archive?

Thanks for the suggestion Joshua! I'm currently emailing my Dropbox links to Charm.