Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Release & Important Information About the Workout Scheduler

Scott Malin

Scott Malin

Has anyone else received several pages of HTML formatting and no content?

Have fwded to Cory.

Here's the fix:

1) Open a blank text file (Notepad, TextEdit, etc.)

2) Paste the email contents in between these tags:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
    <head>

{{Paste Contents Here}}

</body>
</html>

3) Save it with a .html extension

4) Open in your browser and print

Jon Douglas

I did that at first of course, but output was missing H1 information. Maybe I've just selected the wrong schedule options.

I'll just continue do it manually, I'm good.

Scott Malin

I did that at first of course, but output was missing H1 information. Maybe I've just selected the wrong schedule options.

This. You chose a Foundation template without H1 Integration. I fixed it in the database so you don't have to input your settings again.

Steven Moffat

Hey, my email came through without the h1 stuff also, I know I selected the integrated template because I had to input my h1 info.

Sorry I didn't pm as requested but I'm doing this via phone and I can't find the pm button...

Cheers!

Jon Douglas

I know I selected the integrated template because I had to input my h1 info.

This for me too btw.

Finn Frank

Hey, my email came through without the h1 stuff also, I know I selected the integrated template because I had to input my h1 info.

Sorry I didn't pm as requested but I'm doing this via phone and I can't find the pm button...

Cheers!

This for me too btw.

When did my configuration (about the minute it became available, I know I'm not the only one guys ;)) The only 'day' options were 3,4 and 5 day, even though I set up in the Series w/ HS1 window. I only noticed this specifically because before I posted about confusion on the days spread (earlier in this thread) I checked my drop down box for 'days' several times on 3 different browsers to make sure I wasn't being stupid.

There are now further options for integrated H1 days per week. 

Then again it has been occasionally known that I make a mistake :P

Scott Malin

There were six options, I reduced it to three for clarity. 

I'll send out another broadcast today at noon AZ time (5 hours from now) and again tomorrow so everyone can make sure they're setup for it to be automated from next week onwards.

Dean Brown

I'm on week 2, 6, or 10 in my progressions.  I see the only choices are week 1,5, or 9.  Do I need to wait until after the next deload before I can use this?

Scott Malin

I'm on week 2, 6, or 10 in my progressions.  I see the only choices are week 1,5, or 9.  Do I need to wait until after the next deload before I can use this?

Yes. 

Joshua Slocum

Yes. 

Is this part of a grand conspiracy to get everyone on the same deload cycle?

• Upvote 1

Scott Malin

Is this part of a grand conspiracy to get everyone on the same deload cycle?

That theory only works if everyone inputs their workouts on the first week. :P

Scott Malin

Today's wave has been sent. Still a couple individuals who didn't fill out their email address.  :facepalm:

Quick Start Test Smith

Cory, do you plan to add other schedules of HS integrated with Foundation? Something like 3 Foundation days and 2 HS days per week instead of having one or two days with all the Foundation stuff on them would be nice.

Scott Malin

Cory, do you plan to add other schedules of HS integrated with Foundation? Something like 3 Foundation days and 2 HS days per week instead of having one or two days with all the Foundation stuff on them would be nice.

It depends on the demand and most importantly, the time I have available. I have a large number of projects, most of which you'll all hear about soon (and some that have special hooks into the scheduler). 

• Upvote 1

Finn Frank

Of you reconfigure your schedule (is change number or days or the level of a PE) will the system then send you the week you are currently on or will it revert the week you specified in the intail config?

i.e. If I change my setup during the week will I receive week one again next wave (Sunday)?

• Upvote 1

Scott Malin

The config page overwrites existing settings. After I send out the wave again tomorrow, I will start the auto increment function. So it gives everyone another day to make sure their settings were correct.

Mark Balsom

Today's wave has been sent. Still a couple individuals who didn't fill out their email address.  :facepalm:

Hey Cory I don't understand I entered all my info on sunday and then again today and made sure the email I entered was correct as remembered you'd mentioned that as a problem but I still haven't received anything... I've entered everything once more just to make sure. 

Sorry if I write this in the wrong place, I hope everything will fall into place. Thanks for the all the work =)

Scott Malin

Hey Cory I don't understand I entered all my info on sunday and then again today and made sure the email I entered was correct as remembered you'd mentioned that as a problem but I still haven't received anything... I've entered everything once more just to make sure.

Sorry if I write this in the wrong place, I hope everything will fall into place. Thanks for the all the work =)

Send me a PM with the template and settings as well as the email you used and ill look into it.

• Upvote 1

Mark Balsom

Send me a PM with the template and settings as well as the email you used and ill look into it.

Done!

Quick Start Test Smith

It depends on the demand and most importantly, the time I have available. I have a large number of projects, most of which you'll all hear about soon (and some that have special hooks into the scheduler). 

I'd be surprised if the demand was not fairly high. I think most people here should prioritize Foundation materials, and I doubt that many of us like doing two really long workouts a week.

Looking forward to whatever you have planned of course.

Of you reconfigure your schedule (is change number or days or the level of a PE) will the system then send you the week you are currently on or will it revert the week you specified in the intail config?

Exactly, Finnbar. That's what I was considering as well. An open weekly schedule that could be fully customized as far as number of days training and which elements to work on which days. Having a few more diverse templates would be nice at first, but something like that would be the ultimate solution.

• Upvote 1

Finn Frank

I'd be surprised if the demand was not fairly high. I think most people here should prioritize Foundation materials, and I doubt that many of us like doing two really long workouts a week.

Absolutely, I think a seven piece Foundation workout is pretty hardcore, especially when you get to more advanced work. Unless of course you have already built up that kind of awesome work capacity. I'd also be really interested in some type of H1 integration into the normal Foundation weekly schedule.

Also, although it seems like a distant dream, Patrick's idea sounds like it would be amazing!

All this being said I appreciate the work that goes into this type of project and all of the other work you've got to get through Cory. So I just want to say a small thanks from me :)

Scott Malin

There's a reason the courses recommend certain templates; and too many choices often is the enemy of a beginner. That said, Coach and I will discuss which (if any) additional templates should be added.

An easy solution for doing all seven Foundation elements in one day is break it up into two or more mini sessions during the day.

• Upvote 1

Also, if you have a list of all seven elements and HS, you could just manually note A: next to the FL/sPL/HBP/RC and B: next to SL/MN/SLS and split the workout into two days, the info is all there for you.

• Upvote 1

Mark Balsom

Also, if you have a list of all seven elements and HS, you could just manually note A: next to the FL/sPL/HBP/MN and B: next to SL/MN/SLS and split the workout into two days, the info is all there for you.

"A: next to the FL/sPL/HBP/RC" not MN just in case someone takes your word for it =)

Good catch, coffee hadn't kicked in yet! Corrected.