Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Release & Important Information About the Workout Scheduler

Scott Malin

Scott Malin

Please read the following as I will not be answering other threads or emails/PMs about the scheduler until the launch is complete.

The release of the workout scheduler has two stages. 

Stage I:

-The configuration page for the scheduler will go live in the course portal. You will be able to input and save your desired template, progressions, microcycle, and H1 integration (if owned). If you are not on the start of a microcycle, you will either need to wait to use the scheduler or begin a microcycle again. 

-I am making the configuration page available in waves of members starting roughly noon AZ time. It will start small and as I check to make sure all is operating well, the size of the waves will increase until everyone has it. Be aware that with any software launch, unexpected things happen despite prior testing. My hope is for it to go smoothly, however, it could well be stop-and-go over the next 24 hours. I'm one person doing this, so be patient and understanding.

-The scheduler is not intended to account for every possible programming variation. If you follow a custom schedule that is not in the courses templates, you will need to continue doing it manually or pay a fee for my time making the custom template. Note that I won't write in integrations for anything but GB elements (incl. other sports).

Stage II:

-Once everything has gone well with saving member configurations, I will turn the scheduler loose to start sending out emails on Sundays. 

-From that point on, you do not need to change the configuration page unless you either made a mistake  or need to skip a progression or repeat a microcycle. Your workouts will continue to be emailed to you every Sunday morning (AZ time) until the end of the course/series. It will automatically increase the week and progressions as you hit those points.

-If there are any bugs you experience or errors in the workout schedule you received, there will be a form in the course portal to submit this. As I can't troubleshoot without certain information, I will not be providing support unless this form has been filled out.

Enjoy the scheduler and make the most of your training!

• Upvote 14

Scott Malin

F1, F2, F1 w/H1, H1 should be live for everyone. Couple more options to test and everyone will have full access according to their purchases.

Is there any option to mix F1 with F2 ?

My FL, sPl, RC, SL are F1

While HBP, SLS, and MN are F2

Scott Malin

Is there any option to mix F1 with F2 ?

My FL, sPl, RC, SL are F1

While HBP, SLS, and MN are F2

This will be available soon for those who own the entire series. F1 and F2 as individual purchases won't work across courses.

Keenan Smith

This will be available soon for those who own the entire series. F1 and F2 as individual purchases won't work across courses.

Will that crossing over feature be available at least before Christmas?

Some of us only bought what we needed to work on.

Tyler Gibson

Will there be an option for following a standard F1 template and inserting H1 days on empty days? For example following F1 on the four day schedule and then performing H1 on wednesday and saturday? Is that what the 4 day option is on the scheduler under the F1 with H1?

Chris Aldersley

I saved all the info but when I check its all back to default.

Scott Malin

Will that crossing over feature be available at least before Christmas?

Some of us only bought what we needed to work on.

If Christmas means tonight, then yes the series templates will be out. I don't have any plans for crossover besides the full series. Once all of Foundation and Handstand are released, the number of individual possibilities simply becomes unmanageable. F1-F2 might be a possibility as a one-off, it simply depends on time. 

Will there be an option for following a standard F1 template and inserting H1 days on empty days? For example following F1 on the four day schedule and then performing H1 on wednesday and saturday? Is that what the 4 day option is on the scheduler under the F1 with H1?

The templates are near-exact matches of those provided in the courses. Beyond that, I'm not promising anything yet one way or the other.

I saved all the info but when I check its all back to default.

As long as it showed the message that it was saved then you're fine. I checked and yours did properly save. The scheduler is meant to be a largely fire-and-forget tool, so it made little sense to save the form settings when by time weeks or months have gone by to need a change, they will be completely irrelevant anyways.

Scott Malin

I've created a F1-F2 integration option for those who currently have purchased both. It simply won't be available for future purchases due to the time involved in making this work automatically. 

Finn Frank

I really might be missing something obvious but...

What exactly are the weekly scheduling options? What is the spread like for the 3,4 and 5 day options?

​(F Series integrated with H1)

Scott Malin

The templates are the same as in the courses and can be found under "Weekly Workout Schedules."

Finn Frank

The templates are the same as in the courses and can be found under "Weekly Workout Schedules."

Thanks for the quick reply. I understand them for the Foundation series element. But on the 4 day schedule for example, how many days of H1 are integrated and on which days?

Riku Calderón

Did i understand correctly?

If i purchase the foundation courses separately i can not be in different phases?

But i i woud have bought it all at onse it woud be possiple?

Goran  Sutic

Great job Cory !

Appreciate all your hard work, i'm just sad I have to wait for 2 weeks before starting using the scheduler ( I'm on week 7 F1 and 11 HS1 starting tommorow) :/

Jonas Hoff

I haven't recieved the email yet. how long does it take from making the desired schedule to it 1getting sent? :)

Finn Frank

I haven't recieved the email yet. how long does it take from making the desired schedule to it 1getting sent? :)

Cory said that they get send out once a week to everyone at the same time. He said some time on Sunday (Arizona time = -7 GMT). So I imagine we should be expecting this week's in the next few hours. Have to wait and see I guess

Scott Malin

It'll send out sometime today (AZ time). I've been personally checking every single configuration that comes in and will start Stage II once I'm satisfied. I'd like it to be as relatively smooth a launch as possible, so I am going slowly through each portion. That said, bugs may still happen. If you get your schedule and it's off or not showing correctly, simply PM me with a list of what is off. 

Next week, everything will go automated and schedules will be sent out at midnight on the Sat/Sun divide AZ time. 

• Upvote 1

Scott Malin

All of the schedules have been sent out (hopefully bug-free). 

IF by chance anything is off, do not reply here, instead please send the following information to webmaster@gymnasticbodies.com

1) Is the #Days correct?

2) Is each element correct (e.g. FL/PE1)?

3) Is the set/rep scheme correct (e.g. 1x1r)?

4) Is the iM scheme correct?

5) Is anything else incorrect that I should know about?

IF you didn't receive a schedule, you are likely one of the dozen people who forgot to fill out the form entirely (usually email). Simply fill out the settings again as I will likely send another mailing in the next couple days for those who didn't get onboard in time for release.

Riku Calderón

Looks correct!

Still want to confirm that when i progress to F2 on some elements (not so near future) will the schetuler know what to do?

I will buy the F2 as soon as i am able.

Scott Malin

Looks correct!

Still want to confirm that when i progress to F2 on some elements (not so near future) will the schetuler know what to do?

I will buy the F2 as soon as i am able.

I already added the template for those who already own both F1/F2 for this. It is not automatic for future purchases atm, but will be at some point once I finish up a couple other major GB projects nearing completion.

• Upvote 1

Finn Frank

Just so you know guys, mine ended up in my hotmail junk folder. So check there before you send Cory a PM about it, not that I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate the work right now ;)

Jon Douglas

Has anyone else received several pages of HTML formatting and no content?

Have fwded to Cory.

Scott Malin

Has anyone else received several pages of HTML formatting and no content?

Have fwded to Cory.

Looks like a couple html tags decided to go on vacation. Some email programs likely render it anyways, but for the literal ones, I fixed it and will post an easy solution to make it a readable file shortly.

• Upvote 1