Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Happend to the WODs?

Luke Searra

Luke Searra

It has been a while since I have been on BtGB. Since then the WODs have dissappeared... What happened???

Keilani Gutierrez

before the Foundation Courses were out, everyone was doing the WOD's, beginners and intermediate athletes alike from all sorts of sports, once the Foundation courses were released, they were targeted to fill in the cracks where everyone was missing out on conditioning or mobility work that went with the specific training. 

having done that, they took the WOD's and designated them as an Intermediate GST training resource. 

you should give F1 and H1 a looksie, they're amazing ^_^

Luke Searra

Awesome to hear. I will give them a try. For me to get access to the WODs again, I must go through and complete F1 and H1?

Daniel Burnham

Awesome to hear. I will give them a try. For me to get access to the WODs again, I must go through and complete F1 and H1?

As of right now you must have attended a seminar.

Luke Searra

I have to admit that it took me buying the BtGB book and DVDs AND a large amount of studying before the WODs became accessible.

Aftre that they were F"@ing AWESOME. For non-American WOD followers, it means we need to fly to the US to do a seminar to get access again?

FREDERIC DUPONT

I have to admit that it took me buying the BtGB book and DVDs AND a large amount of studying before the WODs became accessible. (...)

hehehe, nothing wrong with studying and learning to get access to pure awesomeness... :)

Scott Malin

I have to admit that it took me buying the BtGB book and DVDs AND a large amount of studying before the WODs became accessible.

Aftre that they were F"@ing AWESOME. For non-American WOD followers, it means we need to fly to the US to do a seminar to get access again?

Nope, we have seminars this year in London, Australia, Japan, and China. :)

• Upvote 1

Luke Searra

See you in Japan at Chikara.

• 4 weeks later...
Romulo Malta

Japan!!! Cool! That will be the first one here, I believe.

Maybe I can meet you there Chikarajuku (if I find a job until there, have been unemployed for 2 months already :( ), it's really a golden opportunity!

Where are you located?

Leo Trinidad

Wow japan & china! Close to the philippines... Will it be a 2 day/ 3 day seminar? this is exciting! Although I want to meet all the athletes in the Foundation Courses.. definitely gonna save up. :)

Leo Trinidad

Just saw the seminar page.. Super early bird gone already.. I guess i should check the seminar page more often. It is only a two day seminar. :) i think ill just have to save for the Arizona for next year.. =D

• Upvote 1