Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can develop with my currency strength gymnastic power?

Tal Amsalem

Tal Amsalem
First of all im 15 age old , training 1 year

Since I realized it was not some time FL 27 seconds, that means I somehow special?

My intention in the development of the exercises I will finish them faster?

front lever: 27 second
Lever back: 33 second
one pull up chin: 5
muscle up: 7 from 30 cm I won 3rd in competition

Some gymnastic skills in my routine starting from now

L-sit 30 sec x 3 I done it was very sweaty that was really hard I did it straight in everything .. but not easy

Handstand : 20 second hold straight 

tuck planche : 5 second

What's funny because it's true GYMNASTIC really hard training

I want to learn gymnastic skills. And my question? Then I made all these practitioners with special time will take me somehow learn other exercises more easily? And how would I know what the basic strength of gymnastic , that i can be better?

thanks  :P

Welcome to the forum i am 15 years old aswell,  i would suggest you to buy  the foundation course if you could   make the investment it would be perfect. If not then probably someone else will be able to help cause i am not that experienced.

Good luck in your training.

I am 15 too, 16 in June. Foundation would help. I don't have them but i heard they are very good. If you don't buy them. Study the forum for perfect form on things and take it slow. Feel free to post your questions on the forum. We are a family here. A family that helps each other.

Well, I know there are gymnastics gyms in Israel, Igalk goes to one I think.

I'm guessing your hip flexors gave out and cramped hard on the L-sits and that's why you only held them for 30 seconds. Especially if you can FL for 27s which takes STRONG abs/core.

If you have the $$, you could look into the Foundations program. If you are more strapped for cash, the pdf version of BtGB might work for you.

https://zp130.infusionsoft.com/app/storeFront/handleStoreFrontLink?displayType=Product&id=22&displayName=Building%20the%20Gymnastic%20Body%20(Digital)

If you are completely strapped for cash, you can look for the older Dragondoor articles beside whatever articles are on the stickied threads on the forum here.

With that sort of strength, I would say definitely start working on Press Handstands, Press handstands on rings and making sure your basic positions are solid.

And starting to work on Manna such as the MiddleSplitHold progression.

Tal Amsalem

Welcome to the forum i am 15 years old aswell,  i would suggest you to buy  the foundation course if you could   make the investment it would be perfect. If not then probably someone else will be able to help cause i am not that experienced.

Good luck in your training.

I am 15 too, 16 in June. Foundation would help. I don't have them but i heard they are very good. If you don't buy them. Study the forum for perfect form on things and take it slow. Feel free to post your questions on the forum. We are a family here. A family that helps each other.

I was 15 once too... welcome to the forum :)

Well, I know there are gymnastics gyms in Israel, Igalk goes to one I think.

I'm guessing your hip flexors gave out and cramped hard on the L-sits and that's why you only held them for 30 seconds. Especially if you can FL for 27s which takes STRONG abs/core.

If you have the $$, you could look into the Foundations program. If you are more strapped for cash, the pdf version of BtGB might work for you.

https://zp130.infusionsoft.com/app/storeFront/handleStoreFrontLink?displayType=Product&id=22&displayName=Building%20the%20Gymnastic%20Body%20(Digital)

If you are completely strapped for cash, you can look for the older Dragondoor articles beside whatever articles are on the stickied threads on the forum here.

With that sort of strength, I would say definitely start working on Press Handstands, Press handstands on rings and making sure your basic positions are solid.

And starting to work on Manna such as the MiddleSplitHold progression.

Thank you all! I appreciate it. I purchased the book, hoping to good (: