Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best Row Variant for Muscleup

Jeff Walker

Joshua Naterman

False grip pull ups. Other than that, RC PE1 from F1. This is a basic developmental exercise, and if you can't show mastery on this then you have some serious imbalances to fix, which is easy to do: Just follow the template.

I'm just thinking off the top of my head that if you need to work on some form of "row" which means horizontal pulling, then I would think a horizontal body row in false grip. Horizontal or angled, whatever.

Jeff Walker

Yeah and I dont think FL rows would give me the ROM that I need to help with a muscleup.  I was thinking inverted Rows with a FG

Connor Davies

Just basic false grip rows, but working towards a false grip pullup, i would think...

David Birchall

False grip pull ups. Other than that, RC PE1 from F1. This is a basic developmental exercise, and if you can't show mastery on this then you have some serious imbalances to fix, which is easy to do: Just follow the template.

Josh, can you elaborate on this?  I take it you mean RC/PE1 specifically rather than the RC series.  Is it because of the vertical body position at the top of the exercise and its similarity to the top of a pull up?

Thanks

Joshua Naterman

Discussion of F1 materials belongs in the F1 forum, not here.

• 4 weeks later...
Mats Trane

Rows bringing the rings to your chest and pause there.

Get the foundation series there is some great stuff in there :)