Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

foundation TWO

leeaw

Joshua Slocum

Latest word is that the course is complete; they are just working on the finishing touches. It was delayed because of the last-minute switch from e-reader to web-browser format. 

Jon Douglas

I wonder which is going to be the last planche element in F2. Maybe tuck planche?

And what about L sits? 

Lsits could well be in planche section (because they're straight-arm) or in manna (because they're Lsits).

Andrew Long

I think tuck planche will be more likely in f3 or f4 seeing as there isn't many stages from tuck planche to straddle. I am super curious about f2 I imagine it will have a lot of exercises somewhere between the btgb book and f1 maybe a few btgb things in there. I think majority of the btgb exercises will be coming out in f3 and f4 though

Brian Martens

I'm really curious to see in F4 what mastery of the Single Leg Squat entails....probably because that's the only one of the 7 I've already done, hahaha....

Jean-Rene Losier

People, just learn to wait for it. Live in the present, and stop looking to the future so much. It'll be here when it gets here, till then just train on!

Marios Roussos

I don't think there's anything wrong with a group of like-minded people sharing their enthusiasm for a product and speculating about its future releases in a forum thread. It's not like they're harassing the developers for more of the same answers. 

Maybe you should live in the present and let others do as they please.

• Upvote 1

Jon Douglas

I was pretty sure we were just idly kicking around, but someone above seems to have taken it personally. I hope they got their training in today before posting, I know I did.

Come on still-possible March release~~ bring me an Easter blessing~~

• Upvote 1

Jean-Rene Losier

but someone above seems to have taken it personally. I hope they got their training in today before posting, I know I did.

Hellz yeah I did!...Today...not yesterday... Bad, long day yesterday. Probably promtped the bad post...oh well.

Jon Douglas

Hellz yeah I did!...Today...not yesterday... Bad, long day yesterday. Probably promtped the bad post...oh well.

Eh, no big deal, just came out of left field a little. Hope today's shaping up a better one~