Release Timeline For New Foundations Products?

Started by u3er, February 1, 2013 · 57 Replies · 13,729 Views

Jon Douglas
Cory Fair said:

"Complete" referred to the level design and programming. There is far more that goes into these courses than just the visual aspect. I know you guys are impatient, but keep in mind that Coach has full time athletes in addition to all the trillion hours he puts into GymnasticBodies. If he and I had more hours in the day, it might be possible to do everything faster, but I assure you the delay is certainly not from lack of effort on our part. 

So onto May then? :(

Above post liked for your efforts.

Cory Fair

This isn't an official promise, but I don't think Foundation Two will go into May. :) 

Jon Douglas
Cory Fair said:

This isn't an official promise, but I don't think Foundation Two will go into May. :)

As me and those on the same timing as me are deloading this week (12), it would be great timing from our POV to spec up the next cycle~~ :)

Nic Branson

"Soon"

INA
Cory Fair said:

This isn't an official promise, but I don't think Foundation Two will go into May. :)

Does this mean we will be seeing a scattered release? F2 may. F3 june f4 july?

Thanks

Jon Douglas

F1 is one thing (more correcting limited than building extreme ROM), but I'd be interested to see how many people can complete F2+ mobility off the bat, even the strong people here. When this DOES come, I'm sure it'll be an education :)

arapahoepark

Ok, I haven't been here in a while so whats the status of F3 and F4?

Joshua Slocum

F3 should be out by the end of the year.