Release Timeline For New Foundations Products?

Started by u3er, February 1, 2013 · 57 Replies · 13,729 Views

u3er

Coach,

 

Can you please let us know when you intend to release Foundations levels 2, 3, and 4?  I would like to pre-order the whole package but before doing so would like to know when I will actually be receiving the following books.  Are the products already complete or are they still in production?  Knowing how long it took between BTGB1 and the new Foundations 1, I am slightly hesitant to dive in head first without any explicitly stated timeline.  Please ease my concerns!  Thanks in advance  :)

Cory Fair
A.J. said:

Coach,

 

Can you please let us know when you intend to release Foundations levels 2, 3, and 4?  I would like to pre-order the whole package but before doing so would like to know when I will actually be receiving the following books.  Are the products already complete or are they still in production?  Knowing how long it took between BTGB1 and the new Foundations 1, I am slightly hesitant to dive in head first without any explicitly stated timeline.  Please ease my concerns!  Thanks in advance  :)

 

Feb or early March. 

u3er

Sorry, but just to confirm: ALL remaining Foundations products are already complete and will each be released in February or early March?  If this is the case, then my concerns have definitely been erased!  Thanks again,

Coach Sommer

As was already mentioned sometime ago; Foundation 2, 3, 4 and Handstand 1 are already complete and will be released on the time schedule specified above.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

u3er

Thanks for the specific answer Coach!

DonGray

Hi guys

Has there been any update to this?

Technical problems?

Sorry to be a pain!  Just eagerly anticipating the rest of the series!

 

:D

FredInChina

As far as I am concerned, next year about this time will do fine for me... :huh::)

Joshua Slocum
DonGray said:

Hi guys

Has there been any update to this?

Technical problems?

Sorry to be a pain!  Just eagerly anticipating the rest of the series!

 

:D

 

There was a delay because they had to switch over from epub to web-based format. 

Nic Branson

We're working on it, don't worry the wait will be worth it. Besides have you mastered everything yet?

Klaudius Petrulis

I'm with Fred. Early March 2015 works well for me.

MvdB

Yep, for me too. I would love to have a look at everything that's still ahead but I'm content with just working my way through F1. I find that not knowing the full sequence of exercises really helps me focus (contrary to what I expected).

Art Vandelay

Yeah I'm pretty keen to have a read through and look at all the progressions we can look forward to doing over this journey to beast mode. It can help with goal setting too.

 

I'm happy to wait, especially since I'm far from mastering F1, but it'd be nice to know a rough idea of when it'll be available. Is it days/weeks/months away?

 

Sorry for being impatient but take it as a compliment  :D

ausswe

I think if I knew what was in te next one I'd be tempted to rush what I'm doing because I easily have the strength for everything now and my mobility isn't as bad as I thought but the endurance is killing me. So I think I will wait until I am nearly done with f1 before purchasing f2 so I'm not tempted to rush things

Erik Bowling
Art Vandelay said:

Yeah I'm pretty keen to have a read through and look at all the progressions we can look forward to doing over this journey to beast mode. It can help with goal setting too.

 

I'm happy to wait, especially since I'm far from mastering F1, but it'd be nice to know a rough idea of when it'll be available. Is it days/weeks/months away?

 

Sorry for being impatient but take it as a compliment  :D

I want to see mostly out of curiosity too. I'm not big on rushing much of anything, but I am quite interested to see how the progressions work throughout the entire course and how different holds and movements are integrated. The development of strength programs, particularly technically heavy ones like gymnastic training, has always intrigued me.

u3er

Better yet, how about an update for those of us who paid in full for pre-order materials which we were expecting to receive weeks ago...?

Cory Fair
A.J. said:

Better yet, how about an update for those of us who paid in full for pre-order materials which we were expecting to receive weeks ago...?

 

We will release them the moment they are done. There is far more involved in the entire production process than meets the eye, however, you will not be waiting months or years.

ausswe

We all have a pretty good idea of where foundation will take us as it has been stated ( i think we may get a noce surprise at the end mastery like the h1 book with whay is essentially a 10 minite handstand when we were told 2 mins:p) and we have an idea of some progressions we will pass through thanks to btgb. I am frankly more curious about handstand series. I haven't seen anything about the future achievements of handstand series although I presume it will at least get us a ring handstand. Either way it's coming its going to be here very soon I'm sure! It is finished it is just a matter of format change from what I understand and we are getting more and more than what we were originally told we would be getting! Worth the wait.

Also I highly doubt that there are many if any who have mastered the first stage here and those who focus too much on what's to come and not what you should be soon right now will probably not be able to reach mastery of f4.

I too am incredibly curious but I have realised you need to focus on the now and the "then" will come if you are always focusing on the future it will never come.

It is a tough thing to do I understand and perhaps some people asking every few weeks is okay as it should be out oh so very soon and the curiosity is great but use this time to learn patience and even better use this time to master what you have before looking to the next shiny new thing.

Klaudius Petrulis

I've preordered the entire series and would prefer for something that is not rushed out the door. Though this is easily remedied with the new format.

Thanks for your hard work Coach, Cory, and the rest of the ninja team. Show these young whippersnappers some lessons in patience!

DonGray

I'm with A.J here, I have paid out for a product in good faith that it would be released when stated (brings back memories of waiting for the infamous liquid steel™ volume, handstand chronicles etc since they was announced in the 1st book in 2008) and now we don't have any date given to us.  If any other company did this I know you guys would be going mad! :D Don't lie you guys, you know you would........see!!!??? hehe.

Cory Fair

1) It is still March: we aren't that absurdly behind (<2 weeks atm). We're also working to try to release three products in the time it normally takes to produce one.

 

2) If you feel we are taking your money without delivering as promised, request a refund on the rest of the series and be done with it.

 

3) As I stated previously, the wait will not be months or years. We are releasing everything the moment it's done. 

Joshua Slocum

Just to add my voice: I am happy to wait. However, if you could prioritize F2, that would make me even happier, as there are several progressions where I believe I have completed mastery for both the mobility and pe elements, and I'm eager to move on.  :)

DonGray

Ok thanks for the honest feedback Cory, I will try to be more patient.

 

I think it was just when other people started say they weren't bothered and would be happy with 2015.......caused me to have a brief heart attack, thinking what planet do they live on?? Panic over! ;)

 

Looking forward to it guys.

Klaudius Petrulis

We were joking, it would be very doubtful for the series to be released that late when we already know they're putting the finishing touches on it :P

ausswe

Just curious what you would do with f2 if you had it right now? I mean yea it is nice to see what comes next but all it would be is a tease of something to come much further down the line. Seeing as the product is finished there is Bo need to worry about it not coming out or years if it was out in the next few weeks I'd be surprised so don't worry if it was any other product or company or what ever I wouldn't be upset at all because I would know that the next product in prepaid for is useless for me until I have the current product mastered. All it doesn't coming out now is satisfies your curiosity and tempt you to skip progressions.

Joshua Slocum
ausswe said:

Just curious what you would do with f2 if you had it right now?

 

Several people, myself included, have mastered all the F1 progressions for one or more elements, and are eager to progress but unable to do so until F2 comes out.