Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Wait Is Nearly Over

Coach Sommer

We updated it to March a couple weeks ago. Coach and I are working very hard on getting these out, just a bit more patience.

Cory didn't specify when in March guys...could be another 20+ days

Cory didn't specify when in March guys...could be another 20+ days

That was F2-4 not H1 though right? or is it just everything that has been moved to march?

That was F2-4 not H1 though right? or is it just everything that has been moved to march?

That is a good point. Hopefully you're right! Can't wait until H1!!

I'm excited for F2-4 as well but it'll be a few months until I am going to be able to use those.

That is a good point. Hopefully you're right! Can't wait until H1!!

I'm excited for F2-4 as well but it'll be a few months until I am going to be able to use those.

Yes, It will be a while before I am in need of anything past F1 but H1 would be awesome :P, we can only hope, maybe someone will pop into the thread at some stage and enlighten us, or put us out of our misery hehe.

Guys, this is nothing. I picked up BtGB at the end of '08, so think about how long some of us were waiting for Foundation (back when it was going to be separate books - Liquid Steel™, All Muscle No Iron, etc.).

- Chris

• Upvote 3

Joshua Slocum

It'd be amusing if H1 were just quietly placed in the online store without any announcement. I wonder how long it'd take people to notice...

• Upvote 3

It'd be amusing if H1 were just quietly placed in the online store without any announcement. I wonder how long it'd take people to notice...

Who else read this and then went to check the online store? Please tell me I wasn't the only one...

• Upvote 1

H1 is already live: you must have received an Easter Egg rating of 3 or higher  (as indicated on your profile) for it to show up.

Keilani Gutierrez

H1 is already live: you must have received an Easter Egg rating of 3 or higher  (as indicated on your profile) for it to show up.

I do have a 3 rating but it doesn't appear in the shop.

....now you're just toying with me :lol:  you honestly had me going for a sec :P

Not at all! :D

On a serious note, H1 is scheduled for today still (pending a tin foil hat crisis). We are simply working on final details. As we are also in Arizona time, don't stress if it's a few more hours, as it'll still be February where Coach and I are.

• Upvote 2

Keilani Gutierrez

On a serious note, H1 is scheduled for today still (pending a tin foil hat crisis). We are simply working on final details. As we are also in Arizona time, don't stress if it's a few more hours, as it'll still be February where Coach and I are.

I'll be ready.  :ph34r:

Victor Andersson

Sick!! This is really awesome :D  guess I ain't going to bed until H1 is released :P This is so exiting!

It's only 12:14 pm in Arizona, so it's gonna be a while...

11:14am. We don't believe in Daylight Savings Time.

• Upvote 1

Keilani Gutierrez

Oh no, it might be a whole 12 hours!  :P

don't tempt them! they'll do it as soon as they finish their coffee. #jedimindtricks