Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does Anyone Know When Liqid Steel Is Being Published?

crossfic

Coach Sommer

Liquid Steel™ is no longer being published as a stand alone volume; but rather has been completely integrated within the other volumes.  The first two volumes of which will be available VERY shortly.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 20

Brilliant!! Could you give me a rough estimate of when there being published and how much they would cost? As i live in the uk at a bording college, will have to save up! Many thanks and looking forward to reading them!!!

• 1 year later...
Hans Swift

When Coach says the content of LS will be integrated into the other volumes, are the volumes to which he refers the online courses? Does that go for the content of BtGB also?

Markus Klein

The major part of the book BtGB is integrated in the Foundation 1-4 online courses.

Within these courses there are strength elements and mobility/lexibility elements.

You have to perform the mobiliy elements between the strenght elements.

• Upvote 1

Daniel Burnham

All products have been reorganized. The mobility elements that were in liquid steel™ are now in the series being released. Foundation handstand and rings.

• Upvote 2

Hans Swift

Thank you for the replies.  It looks like I need to get my hands on the Foundation courses, evaluate my capabilities, and get to work. 

1) Are these courses accessible over any internet connection (from home or gym)?

2) Does access ever expire?

3) Is there a discount to buy all the courses at once?   I see the Fundamentals course discount.

4) What information do you get from a seminar that you would not receive from the online courses and GB forum?

5) When someone takes on the GB program, do they stop all other fitness programs?  I like to swim, bike, and run, so was wondering how to incorporate other fitness based activities with the GB courses.

I'm getting excited! 

Thanks again guys.

Riku Calderón

Thank you for the replies.  It looks like I need to get my hands on the Foundation courses, evaluate my capabilities, and get to work. 

1) Are these courses accessible over any internet connection (from home or gym)?

2) Does access ever expire?

3) Is there a discount to buy all the courses at once?   I see the Fundamentals course discount.

4) What information do you get from a seminar that you would not receive from the online courses and GB forum?

5) When someone takes on the GB program, do they stop all other fitness programs?  I like to swim, bike, and run, so was wondering how to incorporate other fitness based activities with the GB courses.

I'm getting excited! 

Thanks again guys.

1) Yes

2) No

3) PM Cory Fair

4) Can´t help. Sorry

5) GB is your strength and mobility program. Almost everyone has other activities that they do.

Hope this did help.

Joshua Slocum

I'm getting excited! 

Thanks again guys.

To build on Riku's answers:

4: You get hands-on coaching and instruction from Coach Sommer. You get to meet a group of people who are also interested in GST and, in my experience, tend to be highly driven and intelligent. You get the opportunity to ask questions in person. You get to learn more about the ideas and philosophy that went into developing the program. 

5. In general, you're going to want to minimize or eliminate other strength training, at least at first, and especially if your mobility does not improve. Cardio work should be completely fine. 

• Upvote 1