hey guys, I'm in need of your expertise moving around workouts because I see people here programming in a certain fashion that I still need to brush up the mechanics in. I'm currently only doing my regular kung fu training and i'm deriving all my fundamental strength training from ring work and static position work, so I need help shuffling around the moves, to help with recovery, since im new to this. I was practicing the warm up detailed below and was feeling a little run down in my joints. so i backed off and continued with the warm up and followed by some kung fu work.
my current cycle is looking like this, movements are trained on Monday,Wednesday,Friday.
Warm up
Joint Circles (15 times each direction)
run up and down my street (2 laps accumilating in around 350-300M)
Ido Portal Shoulder warm up
-scapula pushups 1x10
-overhead straight arm pull downs 1x10
-whippet 1x10
-Wall extensions 1x10
Wrist Warm up
Fingertip pushups 2x10 (on wall)
Wrist pushups 2x10 (on wall)
Spinal Twist 3x20secs (each side)
L-sit(on floor) 6x10secs
Bridges(dynamic) 3x5 reps
Hold each for 3 sets of 30 seconds
HandStand
German Hang(scaled to 20sec)
Chin up Dead Hang
XR Support
Hollow Hold
Inverted Hang(scaled to 20sec)
Superman Arch Hold
Reverse Plank
Plank
Wrestler bridges 1x5
Front Bridges 1x5
Straddle compressions 4x15sec
Bridge Compression 4x15 sec
Spinal Twist 4x15 sec
Wall extension 1x10
my question is, when can I incorporate FBE's? I can already do these FBE's but i noticed after two weeks that i fellt a little run down in the joints. should i stick the FBE's? scale down to the Pre-reqs? i've been giving myself a rest period of 3 minutes to gove me a chance to recover fully between each set, so should i tone it down to 1 min rest between set and 3 minutes after every giant set is done?
My Goal FBE's are as follows:
Pullups 3x5
Dips 3x5
Inverted Rows 3x5
Hanging Leg Raises 3x5
HandStand pushups 3x3-5
RTO Pushups 3x5
Full Squats(though im perfectly capable of doing Pistol Squats) 3x5
then work on some flexibility
you're advice is appreciated!
-Keilani