Just found this funny, or rather, tragicomic.
HOW TO DO A MUSCLE UP - CROSSFIT:
Started by Guest, December 11, 2012 · 62 Replies · 24,984 Views
Just found this funny, or rather, tragicomic.
HOW TO DO A MUSCLE UP - CROSSFIT:
^ Kipping bent arm front lever sit-ups.
"GEE, I REALLY GOT A KIP OUT OF THAT".
Was that muscle-up video for real. They seemed so serious. If he has the strength to do it, why doesn't he just do it without kipping. "Now I'm going to go ice my shoulders." Nice.
mark said:Was that muscle-up video for real. They seemed so serious. If he has the strength to do it, why doesn't he just do it without kipping. "Now I'm going to go ice my shoulders." Nice.
Crossfit reasoning......because it isn't energy efficient. Competitive crossfit enthusiasts are all about "Efficiency" for the sake of completing a set number of reps at the expense of technique and safety.
Next level swiwel hips.

Joshua Slocum said:
Man, I'll have to get a bit stronger before I feel comfortable wearing that one around ![]()
Duff said:Next level swiwel hips.
M1/PE1<iM Dynamic Swivel hips.
Adriano Augusto said:M1/PE1<iM Dynamic Swivel hips.
If we have to wear jeans like that to train it we're going to have trouble >.<
palmcron said:And on Youtube:
(better quality plus credits)
But can he do it while in straddle?
Jon Douglas said:If we have to wear jeans like that to train it we're going to have trouble >.<
It helps that it looks like his quads are as only as large as my calves. ![]()