Funny Gymnastics

Started by Guest, December 11, 2012 · 62 Replies · 24,984 Views

Guest

tumblr_meciozWS3s1qloqzto1_500.jpg

Thought I'd post this one... haha

Guest

This one is pretty funny!

Guest

As well as this one! 

Guest

Bissen

Them Japanese! I've never seen anything like that! It's simply amazing! :D

Klaudius Petrulis

When the ball hit the iron cross guy at the end... gold!

Guest

Sea lion does full planche! 

Guest

he is a bit arched but still very impressive!

Kiyu
sse94 said:

he is a bit arched but still very impressive!

Haha, that made me lol.

Crackalackahacka

 

China's old people love calisthenics.

Guest

Bird doing inverted cross!post-3444-0-54289000-1363732692_thumb.jppost-3444-0-54289000-1363732692_thumb.jppost-3444-0-54289000-1363732692_thumb.jp

seiyafan

Dog holding iron cross, anyone?

MvdB

Not really gymnastics, but Damien Walters is awesome in any thread! Very creative but don't try this at home...

 

Guest
seiyafan said:

Dog holding iron cross, anyone?

can't find it! I know I have it on my hard drive somewhere! I'll keep looking...

Guest

Old ones :)

post-3444-0-49622100-1363799599_thumb.jp

post-3444-0-19247000-1363799611_thumb.jp

post-3444-0-84952100-1363799620_thumb.jp

Guest

 

Can Tai Lee do a Cross Pull?

Matt JC

 

Makes me laugh every time!

pashamur

Look Ma, no hands!

 

RandomHavoc
pashamur said:

Look Ma, no hands!

 

 

I don't see the rope!!!

joek
RandomHavoc said:

I don't see the rope!!!

Everything is possible! Don't set mental barriers for yourself... :)
seiyafan

Walrus exercising, best part begins at 1:04

 

 

 

Coach Sommer

I love this one.  

 

friday_gifdump_333_29.gif

 

Note that he was briefly swinging giants on a bar that was only secured to the posts with small light brackets until the entire bar popped off the posts.  

 

I like to think of this as evolution in action.   :icon_twisted:

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Klaudius Petrulis

@Seiyafan Loved the walrus one!

 

@Coach, He's lucky there was snow, otherwise his line would've ended there  :lol:

Joshua Slocum

That could even have been a decent dismount if he had held the tuck better. 

 

The legs flailing in the air are hilarious, too. 

pashamur

Coach's example made me think of this close call:

 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzv8U-tXolM 

 

The surgeon did manage to open his parachute in time and survived - props to him. He also got ridiculously lucky.