What do you mean by 'the surgeon'?
Funny Gymnastics
Started by Guest, December 11, 2012 · 62 Replies · 24,984 Views
He works as a surgeon in norway:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/video/2012/oct/18/basejumper-survives-cliff-video
Of course, this thread needs some Paul Hunt.
Red Panda does muscle ups!!!
This one's pretty damn good:
short but interesting pommel horse routine ;-)

PanPomidor said:short but interesting pommel horse routine ;-)
It took me some 5 go-throughs before I figured that one out
#ontheball
PanPomidor said:short but interesting pommel horse routine ;-)
This one is great, but I think the face in the middle of his stomach kind of ruins the effect.
Here's the full video:
Here's another one ;-)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4133713161322
At the end of the video he said: "Dobro sam, dobro sam" which means "I'm ok, I'm ok" So, no damage is done, except to his pride ![]()
PanPomidor said:Here's another one ;-)
4 posts up...
Amazing thread.

LOL... Are you proposing this for the next KoF challenge? ![]()
![]()
![]()
A CHALLENGER APPEARS!Art Vandelay said:Amazing thread.
How can such a small thing contain so much pee ? ![]()
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-8-iaW39B4 this one was pretty funny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4pXr-hhOsA
hahaha what does the fish say?
Bu-bump.
http://imgur.com/gallery/sQprfku
The more I watch it, the funnier it gets. ![]()
And on Youtube:
Here's another use of gymnastic skills o.0 http://asset-3.soup.io/asset/6731/1112_35aa.gif
Anyone care to try with his other half in the morning ? ;-)
L-sit to HeSPU ... sort of ... well ... maybe a bit inappropriate ;-)

Cat trying to get a full planche.