Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Purchasing Stall Bars

Sven Ravnstag

Sven Ravnstag

I'm in the market for some stall bars. There seem to be two options readily available on google, one for a little over $300 and the other for over $500. Are there specific considerations to be made when purchasing stall bars for gymnastics purposes? Obviously I'd like to save money where possible, but not at significant loss of quality. Below are the two options I've come across. An suggestions between the two or better alternatives will be much appreciated. Thanks everyone!

The cheaper set: http://www.promedxpress.com/products/stall-bars/?sourcecode=SHOPPING

The more expensive set from Norbert's:

http://www.norberts.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=16_44_286

Daniel Burnham

If you really want to save money you can make them yourself.  It isn't too difficult of a project if you have the time for it. I think I spent around 80 bucks on mine.  There are a few DIY guides around and the process is pretty straight forward.

Michal Taszycki

As Coach Sommer said, choose the cheaper variant. I have bought custom made ones a year ago and they are marvelous.

Stall bars along with a foldable pull up bar and Xtreme Rings land in a category of best purchases of my life.

You won't regret it:)

• Upvote 2

Where did these customs tall bars come from? Link?

As Coach Sommer said, choose the cheaper variant. I have bought custom made ones a year ago and they are marvelous.

Stall bars along with a foldable pull up bar and Xtreme Rings land in a category of best purchases of my life.

You won't regret it:)

Michal Taszycki

Something, like this.

75450-259-1-jpg.jpg

If you lower it, you can use it for archups, or as a dipping station.

I have my XR's attached to it. So I just lower them for rows, XR pushups etc.

I don't recommend kipping and swings, but apart from that it's great. :)