Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Easter Egg Hints

Scott Malin

To be completely honest, I think having the logging requirement wasn't a good idea. Many dedicated people have their log elsewhere and they pretty much get a late start on this, while guys like beasty boy and jon who have their regular logs here, have a head start.

The Easter Egg hunt guidelines are established and will continue to become clearer over time; it is a personal choice of whether or not someone would like to participate.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Paul Richards

There is a chance that even those old time members who post logs may not have met the required elements for "legitimate logs".

I'll remain cautiously optimistic! B)

I don't suppose you might be able to clarify what "two weeks worth" of log posts mean, could you? Is that 14, 10, 8, posts in as many or more days? 2 posts on different weeks? For example I've posted 8 times over three weeks since the launch (and I plan on continuing, egg hunt or not) - is this "two weeks worth"?

Given that the prize costs between $750 (assuming it's still the case that individuals who've attended previous seminars pay a reduced tuition price) to $1000, I don't think there's anything wrong with guidelines that enforce a couple of weeks of posting regular workout logs entries. Like I said in my newly minted workout log, "I'm sure it'll be worth it even if I don't end up finding it [the Easter egg]." Thanks for the chance to win such an excellent prize fellas.

I don't suppose you might be able to clarify what "two weeks worth" of log posts mean, could you? Is that 14, 10, 8, posts in as many or more days? 2 posts on different weeks? For example I've posted 8 times over three weeks since the launch (and I plan on continuing, egg hunt or not) - is this "two weeks worth"?

Sorry Gentlemen,

I just mentioned to Cory this morning that he was being too gentle with you guys. As has already been mentioned a grand prize of a $1,000 seminar should require more effort to achieve. Expect to have to work harder to figure this out. :icon_twisted:

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

I am NOT the gymnasticbodies Easter egg! But thanks to those who thought I was special enough!! You can stop sending me Facebook messages now...

• Upvote 2

Michal Taszycki

anyone have any idea what the next steps are after posting your workouts?

I reckon we'd have a winner already if somebody had a good idea what to do next. Keep working hard:)

You know the best way to get creative ideas is to

1. think hard about something
  2. stop
  3. ???
  4. profit

Second step is important.

Third happens usually while taking shower :D

Will there be another hint coming?  Or has someone already found the easter egg?  Unfortunately I don't feel any closer to having any idea of what to do next!

Three people are close now, so I'm not sure I can give another hint. If I did, it'd give those three an unfair advantage while not being helpful to everyone else who isn't quite there yet.

On the flip side, the Easter egg will remain in place even after its been found. In time everyone should be able to enjoy it. :)

• 3 weeks later...

No one has found it yet. Perhaps a new hint for a New Year? We shall see.

A number of people are close but missing something that's both obvious and simple. I'm upping the stakes to include a not-yet-announced product for the second place winner.

And while the first person will trigger an event, the egg will still remain for others to enjoy after. It's quite worth finding of itself.

FREDERIC DUPONT

Hummm... I imagine there could be the following:

- Need to post a video form check (own training), or to have replied to recent vid form checks (giving back)

- Have accumulated some sort of a reputation as measured by the "likes"

- Have posted in x subfora (outside community), y posts, in z time.

- Is not a mod

- Has not asked about the date for the new book for at least 10 days ;)

Haha the last one would have been good to implement. Alas, great ideas but not quite correct.

Is the easter egg that if you put videos up in your workout log, the moderators and/or coach will personally inspect them and give you further advice?