I'm posting here to receive ideas on how one would theoretically train for the element, Inverted Hang pull with straight arms to Inverted Cross. Emphasis in my training has shifted slightly to this, as I recently achieved a decent inverted MU half. A way that I'm attempting to, painfully slowly, build up to this is doing inverted MU halves with forearm support but with the hands and arms going out to the sides. Involving more external rotation places an insane amount of force on your shoulders as opposed to a regular inverted MU half and at least mimics a more bent arm version of the Inverted pull.
Anyway, here is the link for critique, and I understand it looks a little silly
:
My hope is that with this I can slowly lower the forearm leverage to my hands, and then build up to this with straight arms. Then simply lessen the help from the ring trainers until, some years from now, I can transfer the full version to rings.
Thanks!