New Website Bugs

Started by Coach Sommer, November 9, 2012 · 94 Replies · 21,174 Views

gravy
Cory Fair said:

Most of these are things that weren't coded into the base mobile version by the forum software company. It's something they've acknowledged, and are working to improve upon; however, if it seems like it'll take too long, I'll consider writing a custom core for us.

Have there been any recent developments on these upgrades?

Cory Fair
gravy said:

Have there been any recent developments on these upgrades?

 

 

Not yet, unfortunately development cycles take months at minimum. :(

Keilani Gutierrez

Im not getting notifications when people post in topics that i've suscribed or posts that i've created

ChrisBR

I apologize if these have already been brought to attention, but I have issues using the forum with IE.  Firefox i have no problem, but with IE the post box under the topic doesn't appear until i hit "more reply options"  Also editing posts doesn't function in IE.  not sure if it's a common issue or something on my  end.

Daniel Burnham

I didn't read through the entire thread so hopefully this hasnt been mentioned, but quoting on ipad currently doesn't work. I don't think it works correctly in safari on the computer either.

Cory Fair
Daniel Burnham said:

I didn't read through the entire thread so hopefully this hasnt been mentioned, but quoting on ipad currently doesn't work. I don't think it works correctly in safari on the computer either.

 

You may have to clear your cookies and cache for the website.  Under Safari it's Preferences -> Privacy -> Details (search for gymnasticbodies.com) and under iOS it's Settings -> Safari -> Advanced -> Website Data -> Search for the website.

Daniel Burnham

Even after clearing nothing appears in the text box when I hit quite on iOS

Cory Fair
Daniel Burnham said:

Even after clearing nothing appears in the text box when I hit quite on iOS

 

Which generation iPad and which iOS version? Mobile site or full?

Daniel Burnham
Cory Fair said:

Which generation iPad and which iOS version? Mobile site or full?

Full site. Ipad 4 with iOS 6.1

Cory Fair
Daniel Burnham said:

Full site. Ipad 4 with iOS 6.1

 

Do you mean iPad 3 (retina) or iPad mini? I'll try to reproduce it today.

Daniel Burnham
Cory Fair said:

Do you mean iPad 3 (retina) or iPad mini? I'll try to reproduce it today.

The updated iPad retina with lightning port that came out recently, not the ipad mini.  I am getting the same result on my iphone 5. So I dont think it is hardware specific.

Cory Fair
Daniel Burnham said:

The updated iPad retina with lightning port that came out recently, not the ipad mini. I am getting the same result on my iphone 5. So I dont think it is hardware specific.

Testing mobile version quoting on ios. Seems to work fine on mobile site, I see the problem with the full one. I'll see if I can fix it today.

Joshua Slocum

Not a bug per se, but the main site still shows "Workout of the Day" at the top of the page. Given that public access to WOD's is being permanently shut down, perhaps the link should be removed? 

gravy

videos are not appearing on mobile and full version on iPhone

 

clearing cache and history did not resolve this. i tried multiple times

gravy
gravy said:

videos are not appearing on mobile and full version on iPhone

clearing cache and history did not resolve this. i tried multiple times

anyone?

gravy
gravy said:

videos are not appearing on mobile and full version on iPhone

clearing cache and history did not resolve this. i tried multiple times

bump

Cory Fair
gravy said:

bump

 

We're working on it, but it's not a 5-minute fix.

Nic Branson

The videos not showing are also not a problem unique to this forum, it is occurring on multiple websites. So the fix not as simple as one would like it to be.

gravy

it's working now. thank you!

Nic Branson

Cory is awesome like that.