Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Website & Forums on Friday November 9th

Scott Malin

In a week we will be rolling out the completely new website, forums, and store. There will be some (hopefully minimal) downtime while we convert and switch over everything.

The new site will have a number of new features; and a few that will be enabled over the next couple months once new products come out. Some things you can expect to see right away:

:)

What do you need to do to use the new forums?

Nothing, simply log in as usual. I am going to give a heads up however, that your avatar might potentially be lost; and your PM folder will display oddly at first. Store accounts are not going to be immediately ported over.

Work has been going on behind the scene for some time on this. We want to make your experience on the website easier to use and more modern looking while allowing you to do what's most important: succeed in your own training. We aren't rolling out any of the new products next week, but they are on the horizon. Some of the biggest forum/website features are yet to come as these are released.

Get excited, because the next few months will completely change how you train.

I'm not going to give away much, but here's the mobile forum skin.

post-217-13531537427982_thumb.pngpost-217-13531537428458_thumb.pngpost-217-13531537433861_thumb.png

post-217-1353153743431_thumb.pngpost-217-13531537434727_thumb.pngpost-217-13531537435143_thumb.png

I'm practically drooling over my keyboard right now! Thanks to everyone who has put in the long hours to make this happen :)

An Easter egg? Interesting...

Does this mean the book is not far off either? :D

Not far off at all; and not only the book, but also additional products that no one remotely expects. :) I'm eagerly awaiting when Coach will get to announce it all.

Martin de Jesus Ponce Robaldino

Great, this is just great =)

Thanks to all GB community!!

11/12?

I am confused. The 12th of november is a monday and the 11th of december is a tuesday.

Excited to see the new site, though.

11/12?

I am confused. The 12th of november is a monday and the 11th of december is a tuesday.

Excited to see the new site, though.

I goofed on the date. It's corrected, and been bumped up to Friday.

Joshua Naterman

Hahaha! It's like early Christmas :) And just in time for my birthday too! A pre-birthday present!

Kamali Downey

Not far off at all; and not only the book, but also additional products that no one remotely expects. :) I'm eagerly awaiting when Coach will get to announce it all.

1.) When you say not far off at all...... do you mean 2012?? or beyond? :D

2.) Also, when you say additional products no expects, will this be at the same time as the book? or different times? :mrgreen:

I'm excited and have been waiting for awhile.......

1.) When you say not far off at all...... do you mean 2012?? or beyond? :D

2.) Also, when you say additional products no expects, will this be at the same time as the book? or different times? :mrgreen:

I'm excited and have been waiting for awhile.......

Patience is good for the soul ... 8)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Craig Mallett

Today is the 9th for me (aussies live in the future :D)...gotta wait a whole 'nother day :cry:

Jumped on the website all stoked that it was the ninth! It's easy to forget you live in the future in a town like Perth! :?

Jumped on the website all stoked that it was the ninth! It's easy to forget you live in the future in a town like Perth! :?

If it makes you feel better, the new website is already alive and ticking. It's simply hidden right under your noses for another 10 hours. :)

Hahaha, that's just mean!

I mean.. Awesome!

Just for that, I will replace the "like" button on all your posts to now be a "demote Josh" button. :P

I mean.. Awesome!

Just for that, I will replace the "like" button on all your posts to now be a "demote Josh" button. :P

Nobody would click it anyway.

Larry Roseman

Is it going to have one of those social bars that takes extra time to initialize and cause extra beeps on every page load?

Joshua Naterman

I mean.. Awesome!

:shock:

:lol: