Hi Everyone,
Just a quick question about progressing through both the static holds and the strength exercises. At the end of the book Coach Sommer gives the formula for progressive the holds which is great. Also mentioned is keeping a routine for 12 weeks to condition your body before moving on. The question I have is:
1. What happens if you find certain exercises or holds progressive faster than others. For example I think my front lever is behind my other holds even though I'm training them all evenly. Should I spend more time on this hold and keep progressing the others ones? That's really the same for the Body weight strength training as well... For example at the moment i'm sure my chest is ready to move on from XR pushups (normal) on week 6 however should I wait till week 12?
Any insight on this would be appreciated.
Thanks