Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where and what gymnastics rings should I buy?

Yaad Mohammad

Yaad Mohammad

So most of you would recommend extreme rings, problem is that shipment costs are $50 and there is no way I will pay so much. I live in Holland, so does anyone know rings that are equally good or even better than the extreme rings with less shipment costs.

Daniel Burnham

I've used quite a few and extreme rings are the best so far besides the ones for competition. If you can't go extreme I records looking for a wooden pair since plastic can be pretty cheap quality.

I'm from the Netherlands as well and I have these rings. If you send Alexander (the shop owner) a mail, he'll help you. Customer service is great. My buckles weren't functioning properly, so I got sent a new pair for free.

The rings themselves are made out of wood and are pretty comfortable. I really like them so far.

Yaad Mohammad
I'm from the Netherlands as well and I have these rings. If you send Alexander (the shop owner) a mail, he'll help you. Customer service is great. My buckles weren't functioning properly, so I got sent a new pair for free.

The rings themselves are made out of wood and are pretty comfortable. I really like them so far.

They look great. I dunno which one to buy one. This one: http://sport.marktplaats.nl/turnen/5995 ... ind=2&fs=1

Or yours...

I'm still waiting for more posts.