Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GB products payment options

Alessandro Mainente

Alessandro Mainente

hi what is the payment method for the GB product? i mean to seminar, books, videos etc

is possible to use the bank transfer?

Payments are made via Paypal. You can usually set it up for either a debit/credit card or alto draw directly from the bank.

Alessandro Mainente

i ask that because in the past my credit card was cloned so i removed the option to use my bancomat as a credit card.

is not possible the bank transfer? for me is more safe

Quick Start Test Smith

I use Paypal almost exclusively for online purchases. It's extremely secure.

Coach Sommer

Bank drafts are not an available option. The GB payment portal accepts payments either via debit, credit, paypal or e-check (which will require 4-5 business days to clear prior to an order being processed and shipped).

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Alessandro Mainente

ok, thanks, so is not a problem if i pay with a paypal account that is not made ​​out to me?

ok, thanks, so is not a problem if i pay with a paypal account that is not made ​​out to me?

I wouldn't recommend attaching your payment information to another person's paypal if you have security concerns. We've taken all the steps possible to make sure your transaction is private and secured. If you have further questions, send me a PM and we can walk you through a secure payment.

• 4 months later...

How can I pay directly through credit card?

Paypal in this case does not allow me to pay as a guest. Which is unusual cause I have done that before.

I really do not want to sign up with PayPal (political/philosophical reasons).

Scott Malin

How can I pay directly through credit card?

Paypal in this case does not allow me to pay as a guest. Which is unusual cause I have done that before.

I really do not want to sign up with PayPal (political/philosophical reasons).

Direct credit card payments will be available sometime this week.

• Upvote 1

Scott Malin

You may now also make purchases directly through your credit card. This service is PCI-complaint and handled securely. 

• Upvote 4

Amarpreet Singh Saini

Is the store going a makeover. I mean theres a new look for the store or is it just me? Plus has the epub version finally been phased out because the new description in the new store page suggests so.

Amarpreet Singh Saini

i dont understand smthing. Is the pay through paypal option no longer available, because i cant seem to find it anymore?

Scott Malin

i dont understand smthing. Is the pay through paypal option no longer available, because i cant seem to find it anymore?

It should be an option to the right of choosing a card.

Maximilian Schmahl

Wanted to buy H1, but for me there's also no paypal option available. There's no other option than credit card, any thoughts on that?

Scott Malin

Wanted to buy H1, but for me there's also no paypal option available. There's no other option than credit card, any thoughts on that?

Paypal is having issues and will be resolved as soon as is possible.

Amarpreet Singh Saini

And the pay via Paypal option has vanished once more for me. Its just that someone is going to purchase the course on my behalf so i keep checking the pages too often.

Alen Buljubasic

i dont have a credit card that allows you to purchase stuff online, what are my other payment options? I do have a friend that owns a master card he could purchase F1 and H1 for me, right?

Coach Sommer

My apologies for the inconvenience.  The latest PayPal updates are causing issues to say the least.  We are working to resolve this.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer