Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Training spot in Rotterdam

Edward Smith

Hey everyone,

I'm heading to Rotterdam Friday, was hoping someone might be able to suggest an open gym or hall where I could train.

Thanks,

Ed

I know there's a calisthenics park in Dordrecht, which is pretty close to Rotterdam. I've never been there, though, but if you bring your rings you'll be able to get them up somewhere.

If you prefer a gymnastics gym I can have a look if you want, since most websites are probably going to be in Dutch.

EDIT:

I went to the university's site and found their gymnastics club. There's open training on tuesdays from 18:30 to 21:30 and on thursdays from 19:00 to 22:00.

Rik,

Thanks for the quick response. I tried giving a quick google search for the university but wasn't able to come up with anything (after a page or two everything turns to Dutch). What university are you referring to?

If I can I'll try making it to Dordrecht if I can one weekend. Thanks again for the quick response, appreciate the help.

Ed

It's the Erasmus University. I'd definitely contact them since it's actually in Rotterdam and they've got mounted rings and stuff.