Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Xtreme Rings Weight

Martin Majer

Hi, how much do the XRs weigh? My friend is going to the USA and he could buy them for me, but I need to know the weight of XRs, because of baggage weight limit. Thank you

Kyle Courville

I weighed mine rings, straps, and buckles on my bathroom scale for you, and it's about 4 lbs plus or minus a pound.

I think you can only order online, so he would have to have them sent to where he is staying. If there was any delay they might not arrive in time. If staying in a hotel you could email them in advance and ask if it is Ok to have something sent their with your name on it in advance. So you order a week or so before even arriving.

Also I would do not put them in carry on luggage, I had regular electrical insulation tape taken off me as they said it could be used to tie up a pilot! so they might not want people with straps onboard.

FREDERIC DUPONT
(...) I had regular electrical insulation tape taken off me as they said it could be used to tie up a pilot! so they might not want people with straps onboard.

:facepalm:

I think you can only order online, so he would have to have them sent to where he is staying. If there was any delay they might not arrive in time. If staying in a hotel you could email them in advance and ask if it is Ok to have something sent their with your name on it in advance. So you order a week or so before even arriving.

A friend of mine lives in San Diego (same place where the second friend is going), so I'll order it online to his address and he will give it to second one, who is going back.