Hey guys,
2 months ago I did something really stupid. I tested my strength and wanted to see how much weight I could lift. This resulted in to lower back pain. I stopped training for 2 weeks. My back felt great again and today I trained again and it hurts again. This pain occurs with jump exercises, l-sits and other strength moves that requires lower back strength. I don't know what to do now. I wonder whether stretching it is a good idea or must I just stop training for more than a month? I lost a lot of my flexibility in my lower back and can't even touch my toes anymore. I used to be able to do front-splits, just a month before my stupid action. Now I am far away from that. So, is stretching a good idea? If not, what should I do? Is waiting the only option or can I speed it up?
Thank you for reading this. I hope to read advice that will fix this issue.