This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Alternate Method to Set Up for Arch Ups and HLLs

Started by Cole Dano, November 3, 2010 · 6 Replies · 7,287 Views

Cole Dano

Here is a way that anyone can inexpensively make a set up to do Arch Ups and HLLs.

The first video shows my set up, with eye hooks bolted to a wall and a pelvic swing.

The second video shows how this can be done very inexpensively with some slack line and a strong door.

fjjqV31wLXI

4pQ3pZVhaZg

Please note if you do make the straps, have a good 10 cm of overlap and lots of extra stitching, its you're forehead that will hit the ground if the sewing is weak.

Neal Winkler

Pretty creative.

Nice!

Razz

Very cool mr. Brady! Once I get a real apartment instead of this crappy room the door solution+door pullup bar will be for morning workouts. Thanks a lot :D

Joshua Naterman

Nice! Great work Cole!

I am working on something like this to start learning the balance for HS presses! :) Of course, I am working hard on my flexibility and making good progress as well!

Artaho

dis is dope thnx for sharing

Quick Start Test Smith

Thanks, Mr. Brady! Those are great ideas! :)

tarzoon

Thanks for the sharing !

I had headaches finding a way to do arch ups in my apartment