Usually I go into the Gym three times a week. Now I want to combine it with gymnastic excersises like the 'Frog stand', ' Front Tuck Lever' , Handstands and Hanging Leg Lifts.
What do you think about the following schedule ? :
Mo - FREE or Cardio 20 min
Tue - Gym 45-60 min workout ( bench press, barbell rowing, deadlifts, squats)
Wed - Gymnastics 30-45 min ( Handstand, Frog Stand, Front Tuck Lever, Hanging Leg Lifts)
Thu - FREE
FR - Gym 45-60 min workout ( again all big muscle groups )
SA - Gymnastics 30-45 min workout ( Same as Tue )
SUN - Gym 45 min Workout ( Legs, Deadlifts and arms )
--------------
Actually, my main question is whether it is possible to do weight training and on the next day gymnastic training ?
Otherwise I would like to do this schedule ?! :
Mo - FREE Tue - Gymnastics Wed - Gymnastics Thu - FREE FR - Gym SA - Cardio SUN - Gym