Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

no delays with book/dvds i hope

G00SE

I ordered my book Wednesday and i haven't received an email confirmation yet. I've PM'd Coach and hope to get a reply soon. I'm stoked to get the book :D

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coach Sommer

• Walt Peacock

• G00SE

• Kamali Downey

"Status: Out of Foreign Customs

Your item cleared customs in GREAT BRITAIN at 1:04 PM on November 28, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

Woo, shouldn't be long now then!!! :D

For those of you who have recently received confirmation of shipping, when did you order the book? I'm just trying to gauge when I should receive mine... :P

They have arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got my book and DVDs. I am so pumped!! Thanks Coach!

I've already started reading!

ordered books and dvd nov 8

shipped nov 26

delievered nov 28

That's odd, as I ordered my copy on the 3rd of October, and haven't gotten either the book nor an email regarding shipping. Maybe I should send coach a PM...anyone else in this boat?

My order arrived today. I've gotten through about a third of the book so far. I'm really liking it so far. I'll get to the DVDs after I've finished the book.

The only problem I've got with the book so far is the reference of the other books not yet finished, and it makes yearn to have them in my possession now.

I came across some issues with the DVDs. First off the minor, that doesn't really bother me but I think is worth mentioning, is that in a few sections containing 6 videos, the menu displays 5 and the last is off the screen to the right; these sections being, on the Static DVD, L-sit variations, straddle L variations, planche variations, and on the Core DVD, front and back pull subsections under straight body section. Another issue I find more serious (though I'm personally not too upset), is that two video demonstrations are missing from the Static DVD, being the straddle L high and planche.

I'm happy with the book, but I haven't really checked out the DVD's after the Static disc because I got caught up making sure those two videos were the only ones missing.

I just received the book and DVDs as well, they were tracked as sent out on Wednesday, so I was very happy to receive them today (Friday)!

The book is great, exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you very much Coach Sommer.

I am looking through the DVDs now, and they are great as well. However, like Biz stated above, there are those two missing. You can view the videos that are off of the menu display by going through the title display on your DVD player, but on the Static DVD there are only 33 titles, where there should be 35 total variations as listed.

Overall, I'm very pleased with these products, and I can't wait to get started!

Thanks again for providing such a great resource!

Kamali Downey

I got the book and DVDs on Friday. Read it cover to cover right out of the box.

In my humble opinion it is a masterpiece. Really. And I've read training books from Poliquin, Thibeadeau, Pavel, etc. and many others. I would rank this the #1 bodyweight strength training book of all time. The reading style is easy to read and it has every exercise one could think of. It really encompasses everything I/you need to know: What to do and how to do it. It covers every movement as well as every muscle in the body. I read it cover to cover in one sitting and then watched the videos over the weekend. I am currently reprogramming my training to start or Monday incorporting what I have learned.

I am really glad I found Coach's articles and subsequently this site, and the books. I feel we finally have access to solid gymnastics training info.

My only request, is we don't have to wait as long for the next volumes. As Coach said in BTGB, "joint prep and handstand work are started on day one and continued for the rest of the athlete's career." So I'm hoping "Liquid Steeel" and "Handstand Chronicles" are released next simultaneously.

Well worth the wait and the money.

Just got my package delievered to me! Took exactly one from the shipping email. So any of you living in the UK and wanna by any of the products, the delivery is fast! :D

Gonna start reading the book today, then watch the DVD's and then play about on my rings! :D!

Peace,

Mike

John-Paul Potter

OMG, OMG OMG.....my girlfriend has just called to say the book has arrived at our house.....im tempted to leave work right now :twisted:

I ordered my book Wednesday and i haven't received an email confirmation yet. I've PM'd Coach and hope to get a reply soon. I'm stoked to get the book :D

Coach Sommer got back with me promptly and sent me a confirmation email. It was shipped on 1 Dec 08 at 730pm. I still can't pull it up on the usps, but i'm confident that i should receive sometime this week.

David Picó García

Finally i got tracking from USPS. I took almost a week, but finally worked. I still don't have the book, it arrived today but i wasnt at home so i have to wait until tomorrow to get it from mail company :evil: . So the total time from USA to Spain, has taken 1 week and 2 days. In fact not bad at all, it's what i expected if there wasnt problems. Thanks to coach who was in contact in case there was any problem.

Just as i wanted to write that my package is STILL on that ship (since one and half week) i got confirmation that its being processed by customs. Did any of you guys outside the US had to pay extra custom charges?

David Picó García

I have the book :mrgreen:

No, i didn't pay any customs charges, in the tracking page said at first it was processed by customs and after that left the custom without problems. :D

John-Paul Potter
Just as i wanted to write that my package is STILL on that ship (since one and half week) i got confirmation that its being processed by customs. Did any of you guys outside the US had to pay extra custom charges?

Hi Noxxs,

Im in the UK and it took just under a week for my book to be delivered from receiving confirmation of shipping. I also received updated confirmation during that period that it was being processed by customs, thought i might get charged but didnt! Think it is just random what they choose to charge on as i have ordered many things from the US but have only ever been charged twice.

Best regards JPP

What is the shipping cost to send to Ireland? (it would be probably the same as to UK) for book and disk set?

I have one of the pre-paid Visa cards and only want to upload what I need. Also can payment be made by credit card, without Paypal?

Thanks for the help. Want to make sure Santa gets them for me :lol:

Received my shipping email on 22 November 2008. Still not here on 5 December 2008.

It's times like this that being in Australia sucks... At least I bought it before the AUD crashed against the USD.

Regards,

Craig.

Coach Sommer got back with me promptly and sent me a confirmation email. It was shipped on 1 Dec 08 at 730pm. I still can't pull it up on the usps, but i'm confident that i should receive sometime this week.

I received my book yesterday and already have read through it. :o Now i'm trying to decide what to start on first

Received my shipping email on 22 November 2008. Still not here on 5 December 2008.

It's times like this that being in Australia sucks... At least I bought it before the AUD crashed against the USD.

Regards,

Craig.

Murphy's law. The book was waiting for me when I got home. :-)