Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Video of me bailing badly [=

John Sapinoso

John Sapinoso

Here's a video of me bailing pretty badly on a "kong gainer" or in gymnastics terms: a hect back tuck.

Enjoy a good laugh at my expense :lol:

Hfs7dpTHURw

newguy5000

I had a good chuckle at this on my lunchbreak. Pretty epic landing! Good to see no lasting harm :) There is always something funny about watching someone stack it!

Haha man if you move the mattress I'm sure the last 0.5m is just what you need!!

Glad you're ok ;)

I hate to say it but my favorite thing about this thread is it is not a request for rehab advice.

John Sapinoso
I hate to say it but my favorite thing about this thread is it is not a request for rehab advice.

No worries. To clarify though, this isn't me just dicking around with something dangerous; there was a process and I took a calculated risk at the edge of my comfort zone...I did make the error of not committing to it though. Something of an ongoing deep seated psychological battle.

John Sapinoso
Haha man if you move the mattress I'm sure the last 0.5m is just what you need!!

Glad you're ok ;)

I'd much rather build a surplus of rotation onto an elevated soft height and work my way down to hard ground than the other way around

Glad you're ok ;)

I'd much rather build a surplus of rotation onto an elevated soft height and work my way down to hard ground than the other way around

Yeah, me too, I was being ironic :)