Hey everybody! This is my first post and I am a total newbie hoping to get a little advice on getting things started.
So as of this past weekend, I now own a copy of BtGB, a set of Xtreme Rings, as well as a set of paralettes. I've read through the book already and I'm really excited to get started. I'm looking to do the 4 days/week schedule out of the book (M/T-Th/F). So I guess my question is... What are some FSPs and FBEs that I absolutely need to start with? I've read a lot of the forum posts already and it seems like things like solid L-sits, and being able to just stabilize on the rings are pretty common fundementals to be learned first before jumping into some of the other progressions. What's a good group of FSPs to start with? Even if it's bare bones basics, I'm willing to take the time to build a solid foundation in hopes that it will only help in the long run.
As far as FBE... It seems like the book says to do a total-body workout each day. So I assume it means each day hit a different Pull, Press, Core, Legs variation? Or maybe even just pick 2 variations of each and alternate each day to keep it simpler? Yet, I've also read of guys doing each day dedicated to one movement (pull day, push day, core day, leg day). So I'm a little confused there as to what's best.
Anyway, I don't want to ramble on too long. Any advice I can get just to get me started in the right direction would be awesome! Thanks you guys. I'm looking forward to being a part of this little community and learning a lot from you all along the way.
- Mike