Im new to chalistenichs training but have been working out since I was 14 years old (currently 31 years of age). I have a background as powerlifter and bodybuilder and has always been quite strong in relation to my bodyweight (72 kg). I would say I have a good basic strength. Unfortunately I have always been careless with the core-traning. Poor posture and back pain led me to chalistenichs witch I began with january 2012 and absolutely love it!! My core strength is much better already but it still lags behind my strength in the rest of my body. My currently routine now looks like this (copied a routine from a member at this site and added a few changes). Is this ok or should I add or remove any exercises? I never train to failure and train one on, one off, one on, one off...
Day 1:
warm up + stretching
frog stand 60 sec
dips 5 x 5
back lever variation 60 sec
chins 5 x 5
human flag reps. 3 x 5 (max hold 15 sec)
L-sit 60 sec
V-lift 5 x 5
Front lever variation 60 sec
Pistolsquat 5 x 5
Explosive weighted jumps 5 x 5
Day 2
warm up + stretch
frog stand 60 sec
muscle-up variation 5 x 5
back lever variation 60 sec
fron lever row (tuck) 5 x 5
l-sit 60 sec
dragon flye 5 x 5
arch-ups 3 x 10-12
dips crunches 5 x 5 (don't know correct name, no dip, just lift the legs as high as i can while in a dip position and then hold for a couple of sec)
front lever 60 sec
leg exercise 5 x 5
Day 3
warm up + stretch
Frog Stand 60 sec
HSPU variation-5X5
Back lever 60 sec
TOPS pulls-5X5
L sit 60 sec
Hanging leg levers-5X5
W/S wipers-3X10
Leg squat/calf rais-5X5
I guess you probably get this question all the time but I`m wondering how long it would take to learn to do a couple of planch push ups with proper training and what type of exercises I should focus on to leads this skill? Im from sweden so I have to use qoogle translate in some words, hope you`ll understand ![]()