Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Intro/May Seminar

John Cook

Hey GB Forum!

I believe a brief introduction is in order. The name is John and I reside in the Chicago IL area, 33yrs old, 5'10", and about 165lbs. Although I've never been directly involved in team sports so to speak I have spent the better part of my life immersed in physical and mental preparation to forge a body capable of accurately and efficiently expressing the will of my mind. This seemingly endless quest for knowledge and physical progression has led me down many paths up to this point and I have reaped what I have sown in respect to successes and failures alike. That being said, traditional bodyweight exercise has always been a strong point for me until I subjected myself to BtGB about 5 months ago! This is a new level of unexplored potential and although I'm a mere beginner I understand the value of instruction given from professionals who know- Coach has my full attention!!

Fortunately I was able to make the sacrifices necessary to have the opportunity to be present at the upcoming may seminar and I'm seriously looking forward to meeting all those in attendance including Coach and his athletes! It is truly refreshing to be part of a group that demonstrates such humility and a general sense of appreciation and admiration for the hard work and successes of others without ego or pretensiousness. This forum has and continues to be an outstanding source of inspiration and knowledge- Thanks All!

Joshua Naterman

Hey John! Glad to hear you are enjoying gymnastics work! You will have a fantastic time in May, until then keep training!