Slizzardman is now .............

Started by Coach Sommer, March 16, 2012 · 57 Replies · 13,068 Views

Richard Hamilton

Richard Hamilton please Coach :)

Mikko Saks

Hey Coach, youre welcome to change my name to start with a capital letter as it is my name :)

edit: what the 'ell, put me down as Mikko Saks.

Coach Sommer

Thank you, Gentlemen.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Michael Traynor

Hi Coach/Mod

I was trying to resist this sweeping trend but now I just can't resist the peer pressure ;)

"Michael Traynor" if you please :)

Nic Scheelings

I think I'll have mine changed as well if someone has the time.

Nic Scheelings.

Thanks

Quick Start Test Smith

And it begins again :D

Niels Joergensen

If you have the time I'd like mine: Niels Joergensen

thank you in advance :)I

Philip Chubb

I messed up my name and accidently spelled it with all capitals. And people don't realize who I am on facebook because use two different ones. Could I please go by Alex Chubb?

Thank you!